Reviews for After A Millennium A Renewal: Discussions
FanficHunter31 chapter 22 . 8/2/2020
Is this story dead
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 22 . 3/11/2020
This story...all your stories...are so good. I read them before when I was 15 or so. i'm 27 now and rereading them. Now that I've had years to read more and know what good writing is, it amazes me what you've been able to do here. Your writing is concise, emotional, and touching, hitting your right in the feels.

I'm sad that there doesn't seem to be a conclusion because i would have loves to see it play out. I do thank you for sharing what you have though. I hope you haven't stopped writing as you have a true talent.
Chaos5061 chapter 22 . 12/3/2019
Thanks for the amazing story. One of the best Demona fics I've read. Too bad that you aren't writing anything more for it but it's what happens. Thanks for what you did write it was great.
Thomas chapter 17 . 3/27/2019
I would have thought that the effects of the spellbook and the spells on Demona, the princess and the captain would be also brought up here to muddy the Waters of who was at fault here would be brought up.
Dreiundzwanzig chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
Hands down the AAMAR stories are with out question the best Gargoyles fanfictions you will find here on and over at .

It's true that if you are not interrested in femslash or are against large parts of original contents in your reading material this probably is not something for you though I still would give it a try.
The writing style and the original plot make this fic more than worth reading and if you are interested in Gargoyle fanfiction this one is a most read in my opinion. No unnecessary bashing, no unforgivable plot twists or senseless oocness.

Even in it's momentary uncompleted state this pair of stories is amazing.

I hope it will be updated soon but let's face it after almost nine years it ain't looking too good. Still worth reading and rereading I have spent msny hours doing so ;)
ashtraygirl0013 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I'm still hoping for a new chapter...
this was a great story!
SinfulKiss chapter 22 . 10/9/2016
I know this hasn't been updated in years but I hope that at some point you would finish this. I really love the character development and the plot and would really like to see it to the end. I'll check out your other stories, but I have a feeling this one would still be my favorite.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/6/2015
First read this story series on and fell in love. Hope you decide to finish this one some day, if not thanks for the story!
SilverTurtle chapter 22 . 7/6/2015
I saw in your profile notes that pretty much all of your stories are on hiatus for the forseeable future. That's a bit of a bummer because I just got through reading this series and would very much like to see more of it. I love the delving into Demona's history and motivations, the reveals about what the Weird Sisters have done, and the progress she's making as she absorbs and processes these new truths about her life. This is such a great exploration of her character. I'm very interested to learn more about the spirits, they're such unique piece of mythos. At times it feels like this should be an original novel, there are so many fascinating ideas to play with. I really like seeing Demona open her world up through the spirits' chosen people and through those working in her company, giving her solid connections like that has clearly been very important in her recovery and sense of self. Reading of her struggles to reconcile her past with her present, seeing her reaching out to not only Kendra but Angela and the chosen, and grow into the responsibilities she accepted from the Ancient One has been such a pleasure. I hope some day soon you get the opportunity to continue all of your stories, but this one in particular I am looking forward to seeing explored further. Thank you so much for writing and posting.
guest chapter 22 . 5/3/2015
I still think its a pity you never continued this, when it's such a great story.
getnlen chapter 22 . 4/23/2015
This is soo good, will u update more?
Cibom chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
I've read through this before but had to re read it again tonight. I love this story. I do hope you come back to this some day. I want so bad to see the wierd sisters get their comeupance! Is there any hope that you might ever write that battle? Thanks so much for what you have written so far. This is a great story.. or rather a great pair of stories?
Rain Addict CM chapter 21 . 3/27/2015
Oh how I wish, beg and pray you continue this story some day. It was such an awesome read. The characters and their stories you've weaved are so entrancing, and just leave you craving more. Second time reading this, and I still walk away craving more and feeling connected to this story, and the characters.
I look forward to the day you hopefully come back to this story. And I know I'm not the only one.
Lone Voice chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
I miss this story. I can reread it multiple times, yet I'm sad that it just stops.
lee chapter 22 . 3/7/2015
enjoyed what amounts to a novella very much thanks for wrotting it ... hopes its not over :)