Reviews for After A Millennium A Renewal: Discussions
SilverTurtle chapter 22 . 7/6
I saw in your profile notes that pretty much all of your stories are on hiatus for the forseeable future. That's a bit of a bummer because I just got through reading this series and would very much like to see more of it. I love the delving into Demona's history and motivations, the reveals about what the Weird Sisters have done, and the progress she's making as she absorbs and processes these new truths about her life. This is such a great exploration of her character. I'm very interested to learn more about the spirits, they're such unique piece of mythos. At times it feels like this should be an original novel, there are so many fascinating ideas to play with. I really like seeing Demona open her world up through the spirits' chosen people and through those working in her company, giving her solid connections like that has clearly been very important in her recovery and sense of self. Reading of her struggles to reconcile her past with her present, seeing her reaching out to not only Kendra but Angela and the chosen, and grow into the responsibilities she accepted from the Ancient One has been such a pleasure. I hope some day soon you get the opportunity to continue all of your stories, but this one in particular I am looking forward to seeing explored further. Thank you so much for writing and posting.
guest chapter 22 . 5/3
I still think its a pity you never continued this, when it's such a great story.
getnlen chapter 22 . 4/23
This is soo good, will u update more?
Cibom chapter 10 . 4/13
I've read through this before but had to re read it again tonight. I love this story. I do hope you come back to this some day. I want so bad to see the wierd sisters get their comeupance! Is there any hope that you might ever write that battle? Thanks so much for what you have written so far. This is a great story.. or rather a great pair of stories?
Rain Addict CM chapter 21 . 3/27
Oh how I wish, beg and pray you continue this story some day. It was such an awesome read. The characters and their stories you've weaved are so entrancing, and just leave you craving more. Second time reading this, and I still walk away craving more and feeling connected to this story, and the characters.
I look forward to the day you hopefully come back to this story. And I know I'm not the only one.
Lone Voice chapter 22 . 3/8
I miss this story. I can reread it multiple times, yet I'm sad that it just stops.
lee chapter 22 . 3/7
enjoyed what amounts to a novella very much thanks for wrotting it ... hopes its not over :)
Adorei a história , favor , favor. terminar. Bjs
Mysterioustgexpert chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
I beg of you, please update. Or at least give the story to someone who you believe will continue it just as well as you did.
Dracowoman chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
fantastic job, update soon please.

4/5
ishtar414 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Looks like it's going to be a good read. I was halfway through the first chapter when I remembered to check to see if it was a completed story. It's not, so I'm gonna stop right now. I've fallen into the trap of reading an incomplete story before and I don't want to go through that feeling of disappointment again. By book lovers standard, getting to the end of a story and finding out it's not complete is like coitus interruptus for readers. If the story is just a couple years old, I might take a chance. Six years...no way. I do hope your muse for this story will one day return, because I'd love to read it. I love all the writers out there that put pen to paper for our enjoyment, but I can't invest my emotions in a story that probably won't be completed. Peace CCL
PersonJe chapter 22 . 7/2/2014
I started tearing up when I finished this chapter and saw this hasn't been updated in years. So, yeah, congrats on writing such a riveting story that I loved almost immediately, and for managing to keep the plot interesting throughout. The last bit is kinda bittersweet considering I don't think I'll have that interest fulfilled, but c'est la vie. Demona's past is so interesting, it's like an onion, and her reactions are so believably human that my heart bleeds. But her and Kendra's relationship and the rest of Demona's blooming relationships made it all worth it :D
So thank you, and I hope that this story will have its ending eventually.
Stoic Last Stand chapter 22 . 4/30/2014
This was an amazing set of stories. Sorry I'm just posting one review (I was too anxious to read the next chapter to post one). I hope you continue. I enjoyed the human/gargoyle sex scenes and discussions. I greatly enjoyed you inclusion of bisexuality and asexuality. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
Love this story. Please update? :(
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
Fantastic story, I hope to see more.