Reviews for Lessons in Thin Air
Excellent perspectives
GrumpyCat503 chapter 1 . 5/2
Great one-shot!
achillius chapter 1 . 3/31
Ahh I love this. You're an amazing author, keep writing!
snitchkey162 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I love this story. I first read it a few years ago, and I still come back to it from time to time. It's short and simple, but you've truly said a lot with a little. Thank you for sharing.

(Also, if I'm right in thinking that was a conscious Mulan reference: terrific.)
Biancachu chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Great! I have new headcanons!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
This is forever one of my favorite ATLA fics. I will return to this again and again and again. Wonderful work.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
This is a great expansion of what the series showed as a pretty short period of time. You did a wonderful job of showing Zuko's perceptions and interactions with the various characters. All of these scenarios sound plausible and many are quite sweet. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Wow! This is realy good writing, I love it :)
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
So sweet.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This is really well written. It's got good characterisation, and you follow the things like spelling and grammar and coherency that all writers need.
InuYasha's God sis chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Well done.

Yasha's Sis
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
The fact that Aang put everyone in the airbenders nursery and airbenders having different concepts of where doors can open to is now headcannon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Beautiful.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
i loved all of this, especially the first section and the "never turn your back on a waterbender" bit, because it's always interesting to examine the way bending shapes people, and how people shape bending.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014