Reviews for Lessons in Thin Air
Quirkista chapter 1 . 1/30
This is a beautifully written fic!
GibbytheSecond chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
It was beautiful until I thought about Aang's line about the nursery being comfortable, and how this group of intelligent, thoughtful, compassionate kids would eventually realize that dozens of infants could very well have been roasted alive in that very spot.
RedKetchup chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Very well-written.
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is exquisite and beautiful and does a better job of making me love Zuko's integration into Team Avatar than even the series itself did (and despite not loving Zuko as intensely as I do the other characters, I remain one of those who will forever be awed by the realization of how incomplete they were until Zuko joined their ranks). Bravo.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is a great character sketch of Zuko :) I liked it; good job.
Laura Sommeils chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Zuko's my favourite character, and I loved the fanfiction. I also loved how you said that Katara is a lot like Zuko :)
X-parrot chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is a really lovely view of Zuko, and everyone else around him, too.
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was so... perfect and lovely. You explored Zuko, but you explored the other characters in the process, too. Amazing.
DrowsyOsita chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Nice and light, but still touching and funny. Great job:)
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Nice, I like the out-of-the-box things you had, like Zuko and Toph being related, and Aang putting the group in the nursery.
Lunatique chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Deeply touching, funny, and insightful. The last line is poignant and chilling at the same time. A great story.
verity candor chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Beginning from the title and all the way down - I love what you did here. Seriously.
Dec chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Urgh. This is amazing.I loved it. Words cannot express. Urghh.
drinktea chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was absolutely amazing. So understated and written so well, so smart. I enjoyed it a lot. Zuko entering their group seems exactly like it would have happened this way. Thank you so much for writing this. A definite fave!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
"The lemur makes exasperated chittering noises at him until he bribes it with a piece of fruit. They get along fabulously after that." Pft...yeah, when in doubt, feed the 're much more easier to gain trust. XD
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »