Reviews for Lessons in Thin Air
Biancachu chapter 1 . 10/9
Great! I have new headcanons!
This is forever one of my favorite ATLA fics. I will return to this again and again and again. Wonderful work.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 5/10
This is a great expansion of what the series showed as a pretty short period of time. You did a wonderful job of showing Zuko's perceptions and interactions with the various characters. All of these scenarios sound plausible and many are quite sweet. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Wow! This is realy good writing, I love it :)
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
So sweet.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This is really well written. It's got good characterisation, and you follow the things like spelling and grammar and coherency that all writers need.
InuYasha's God sis chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Well done.

Yasha's Sis
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
The fact that Aang put everyone in the airbenders nursery and airbenders having different concepts of where doors can open to is now headcannon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Beautiful.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
i loved all of this, especially the first section and the "never turn your back on a waterbender" bit, because it's always interesting to examine the way bending shapes people, and how people shape bending.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This is good.
Quirkista chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This is a beautifully written fic!
GibbytheSecond chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
It was beautiful until I thought about Aang's line about the nursery being comfortable, and how this group of intelligent, thoughtful, compassionate kids would eventually realize that dozens of infants could very well have been roasted alive in that very spot.
redmustarddd chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Very well-written.
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is exquisite and beautiful and does a better job of making me love Zuko's integration into Team Avatar than even the series itself did (and despite not loving Zuko as intensely as I do the other characters, I remain one of those who will forever be awed by the realization of how incomplete they were until Zuko joined their ranks). Bravo.