Reviews for Lessons in Thin Air
Boogum chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I liked this!
Wordlet chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
I love Zuko, for his character development if nothing else. I rewatched the series recently with my sister, her first time. It was incredible, she started out saying she hated Zuko, after the blue spirit episode I asked her what she thought of him and she said he was a sad character. From one episode to the next her opinion changed, and by the end he was her favorite.
Because he deserves all the favs.
This moment, a time when all of us were fairly certain that we could ctually reliably like him for a while, is a great choice for some character sketching. I love what you've done here, what you've exemplified and how you've explained it. Very well written, and a truly enjoyable read. *bows* thank you for putting this out here.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Excellent perspectives
GrumpyCat503 chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Great one-shot!
achillius chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Ahh I love this. You're an amazing author, keep writing!
snitchkey162 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I love this story. I first read it a few years ago, and I still come back to it from time to time. It's short and simple, but you've truly said a lot with a little. Thank you for sharing.

(Also, if I'm right in thinking that was a conscious Mulan reference: terrific.)
Biancachu chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Great! I have new headcanons!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
This is forever one of my favorite ATLA fics. I will return to this again and again and again. Wonderful work.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
This is a great expansion of what the series showed as a pretty short period of time. You did a wonderful job of showing Zuko's perceptions and interactions with the various characters. All of these scenarios sound plausible and many are quite sweet. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Wow! This is realy good writing, I love it :)
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
So sweet.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This is really well written. It's got good characterisation, and you follow the things like spelling and grammar and coherency that all writers need.
InuYasha's God sis chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Well done.

Yasha's Sis
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
The fact that Aang put everyone in the airbenders nursery and airbenders having different concepts of where doors can open to is now headcannon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014