Reviews for Lessons in Thin Air
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/29
This is really well written. It's got good characterisation, and you follow the things like spelling and grammar and coherency that all writers need.
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 1 . 3/11
Well done.

Yasha's Sis
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 1/16
The fact that Aang put everyone in the airbenders nursery and airbenders having different concepts of where doors can open to is now headcannon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Beautiful.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
i loved all of this, especially the first section and the "never turn your back on a waterbender" bit, because it's always interesting to examine the way bending shapes people, and how people shape bending.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This is good.
Quirkista chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This is a beautifully written fic!
GibbytheSecond chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
It was beautiful until I thought about Aang's line about the nursery being comfortable, and how this group of intelligent, thoughtful, compassionate kids would eventually realize that dozens of infants could very well have been roasted alive in that very spot.
RedKetchup chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Very well-written.
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is exquisite and beautiful and does a better job of making me love Zuko's integration into Team Avatar than even the series itself did (and despite not loving Zuko as intensely as I do the other characters, I remain one of those who will forever be awed by the realization of how incomplete they were until Zuko joined their ranks). Bravo.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is a great character sketch of Zuko :) I liked it; good job.
Laura Sommeils chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Zuko's my favourite character, and I loved the fanfiction. I also loved how you said that Katara is a lot like Zuko :)
X-parrot chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is a really lovely view of Zuko, and everyone else around him, too.
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was so... perfect and lovely. You explored Zuko, but you explored the other characters in the process, too. Amazing.
vanillacrush chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Nice and light, but still touching and funny. Great job:)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »