Reviews for The Fourth Time
ccngem chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Loved the story, excellant writing. Just keep up thhe good work!
Ulifan chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Uhm someone else has this exact story word for word up on this site as a harry potter severus snape story. Idk who it was but when I read your story I noticed. Im assuming its yours since you have many other stories like this and the other author not so much.
gosgirl chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I love this one... you do hot AND tender amazingly well. Always like to see the beginning of their relationship in whatever universe.
boymommytotwo chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
i DO NOT GET how hot this is! you write the d/s stuff so well, and it's so engaging and complete and tender and sexy... and HOTHOTHOT! ugh. izded.
ami chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
::gulp::! wonderful - WONDERFUL!
ami chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
::drooling::...
PT21 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Well, that was certainly different. A good different :D
Sullen Kitty chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
I forgot how much I love this 'verse...

Excellent, amazing, sexy job as per usual. :D

Keep up the fabulous work.
georgiamagnolia chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
have I told you I love this 'Verse? And that I love your writing and characterization and dialog? And that this is hawt and tasty and yummy? I do and it is and OMG I need to remember to read it often because, wow boy howdy, I love this.

*drools*

*gives undrooled on treats*
Vani88 chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Great as always... keep up the Sir/Little Tease series please :)
STLFAN chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Loved It! Thanks for sharing
alix33 chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
"One other thing: when I say 'rack', I mean this (damn fanfiction-dot-net for not allowing links!): . [slash] Images [slash] equipment [slash] " - The pic in that link looks completely and utterly menacing and yes, I share your frustration regarding fanfiction-dot-net.
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
"and the tattoo of a Celtic knot on her butt stands out against her pale skin." - Cute tat!
Becca Black chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
...Awesome.
Cake-Otaku chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
ohh i loved it! keep writing on all your stories, don't loose your muse and keep rocking!