Reviews for Five Years Later
A.D.D Shepard chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
My, I think I read a best story so far, I thank you for writing a good story.
Cody Furlong chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
Wow!That's a heavy story,you did a really great what happens now?Where did Chance and Jake go,what happend to Felina and Callie?We need to see what came after.
gunslinger01 chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
nice ending, but you sort of swept all the super villains under the rug with the special ops team a bit too quick for my taste
Bolthorn chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Is this all? I just got done reading this and loved it. Hope there is more to come
trigger12 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Wow! overhoul. Loved it. You even made steele compitent!
trigger12 chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Man this is really dire! I hope at least SOMETHING happens in a good way, like the four holding each other together... as the city behind them crumbles. Trigger. PS: Hope you write more on this very soon!
trigger12 chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
For somereason, I can't login, but i'll review anyway!

Wow, things are getting dire. how bad isw it goi9ng to get? I hope something turns out okay. So, Feral's in some sort of Japanease village huh? Nice, I don't mean to hate but I just hope it dosent get turned into naruto.

trigger.
trigger12 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Y'know I may be reviewing but I still can't write without good equipment.

I love how you're doing here. But, I usually hate depressing fics, it makes me just want to jump in there and stop their bickering, and show the commander what's happening. But this is a lose lose situation, Right? Anyway, love it. Keep going, and wuld you mind if I ask a few kats could die? I know I'm evil. LOL

Trigger.