Reviews for Tales of Kindergarten
prisca chapter 5 . 7/22
the story was great... I really loved it... but it would have been great if you would have continued till the end... ~
Tsunara chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
The ending always make me squell. Please continue this ASAP
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
My mout literally dropped. Are you still continuing?
ilovehinata4ever chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Sweet!;)carry on okay!;)it's wonderful
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
great story. please continue!
BlueBeast chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Cute hope you update soon
Cascade00 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Of all places you ended the chapter right there! I'm in tears! Why! Plus the story not complete and hasn't updated for FIVE YEARS! I know I shouldn't expect a update anytime soon but I'm going to hope that you will et back to this story!
featherpen-princess chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
update pls!

btw, hinata and the others are very young right? why did sasuke kissed hinata like that? and hinata is already engaged... not just an ordinary engagement. but with Itachi! o.o help pls?
LEXI chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
LEXI: YOUR SO KAWAII HINATA! (HUGS HER) HINATA : THANKS! LEXI: HEY DO YOU KNOW WHERE IS SAKURA OF A WHORE IS ? HINATA : OH,YEAH SHE EATING RAMEN WITH NARUTO. LEXI: THANK YOU! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU SAKKKKKUUUUUUURRRRRAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
LEXI chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
LEXI:I'M GOING TO KILLLLL YOU SAKKUUUURRRRRAAA!I EVEN HATE SAYING YOUR NAME BITCH! ( ABOUT TO KILL HER BUT GOT HELD BACK BY SASUKE ,NARUTO, AND KIBA) LEXI: LEMME AT HER! LEMME AT HER! SNK: * LOOKS AT SAKURA* RUN,SAKURA,RUN! SAKURA:*RUNS AWAY* LEXI: I'M SO GOING TO KILL YOU ,WHORE!
Leilsel97 chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
WHAT! She's in kindergarden! WTF (good story tho)
Leilsel97 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Please bash Sakura more
I will never be loved chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
this story is so, so, lets just say funny and hilarious due to my lack for better words, but really. While reading this is was yelling "THEY'RE ONLY IN KINDERGARTEN! FREAKIN' KINDERGATEN!" An absolute must read!
Nahina chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Come on I don't wanna hate u but to ask a question(more like say it)WHY IN *mnph* DO U DO CLIFF HANGERS WHEN THE STORY IS GETTING INTRESTING-fuming in anger,but calming down-apart from that intresting story.
LLL HINATA chapter 5 . 3/24/2010