Reviews for Her Faithful Cry
Philosophize chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is a nice start. Please tell us that you plan on finishing it...?!
Gaploon chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Really good! I like this one ;D

Summary sounds interesting and chap where that too.

Can't wait until next time so please be quick!

Well see ya soon!
firelarc chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
awsome story and i cant ait to read more
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
great prologue, how about chapter 1 now. Love the story.

-kate
writerwanabe chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Oh

My

Gosh

you do relize that you HAVE to continue this story right?

I have to know what happens

please dont loose interest in this story and keep writing it

im begging you!
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I really liked this, you managed to get Rachel's sense of humour and pure spunk-y-ness (if that's a word) written well.

The only thing I'd say is beware of making Rache a mary-sue-superhero type.

She may be bad a*s, but she's not /that/ bad a*s (five hundred bad guys? seriously, come on). It would've been more believable if there were only about thirty or so rogue 'turned' vamps (so they'd have lower abilities anyway) scattered throughout the complex, with about a dozen human lackeys thinking they're cool and helping them. It would better explain how she escaped scent detection for so long anyway, unless she was using an amulet.

That being said, I admire the way you attempted to justify and explain exactly how she was able to sneak up on those 2 vampires, the detail was pretty good. I also liked the way you showed Ivy and her relationship with Rachel too, even if it was just a short phone conversation -you managed to get the concern and affection across (although when Ivy finds out exactly how much danger Rachel was really in she's probably in for an arse kicking *smirks*).

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you update soon.
Azfixiation chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I like this. Rachel always has the dumbest luck, doesn't she? I loved the interaction with her and Ivy as well. I'm looking forward to an update.
Stephannie1014 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
WOW!

What a great start and I can't wait for the next chapter!
powerhungry chapter 1 . 5/8/2008