Reviews for Helping Out
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
hahahahahahaha so cute!
LadyMonochromia chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Dude that was intense! And marking her as his? That just proves how alpha like he is omg that's so sexy I can't breathe god xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
He licked her cheek...speechless...he is lucky it was Sakuno-chan and not any other girl or he'd be dealing with the consequences!
Izumi-Sasaki chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw...that was so KAWAII!
99-xIceQueenx-99 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
O.o

This Fuji, kya! How can i help you? Yes, if i could be there, i coul said it, XD, it's true XD, i'm not a hentai XD
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Lovely. I love it! Great job!
hikao-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
it was funny.. demo... i think u should have made Fuji kiss her instead of lick.. coz.. i find it creepy *laughs* no offense meant it was just a suggestion *grins*

nice fanfic
hatsuyuki hime chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
How totally cute I've always thought it'd be interesting if Sakuno is paired with Fuji ;)
fujisyusukelover09 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
i love your fanfics! can you make more fujixsaku?
fuzzy22 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
BWAHAHAHA! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN I READ THIS! OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

Haha, I'm sorry. -grins apologetically- That was kawaii! Aw~Fuji was marking Sakuno his by licking her cheek!

WAH That was such a good FujiSaku oneshot. ) The only thing I would change about it is the tense you're using-not sure if someone already commented about this criteria. Anyways, it would be better to stay in one tense-past or present-throughout the whole story. Otherwise, great job!

More FujiSaku fanfics please. ) But I guess you won't have much time since you're starting college. Oh well, just keep it up!
lenour chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This story is very unique! I like how you made Fuji a sadist (well, he IS). The only thing I'd like to suggest would be fixing the 'tense' in this story. You started off in present tense, drifted off towards past tense, went back to present, and then end in past tense. I think it would be a better idea to have either all present tense or all past tense.
Momoe-kun chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
wow. - I really like it. hope you make more FujiSaku.
Paeng chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*ahem*

sorry for the outburst. I just had to- to- to express myself! It's so darn SWEET! The licking was so funny and it made me giggle! LOL XD and the last part had to be the best. Honestly! He was marking her! WOO! Maybe in Hysteric Moon, you should make him mark her too! *grins* Move Echizen out of the way! LOL!

Wait. I think I shouldn't be saying that because if I said that, but then I don't allow people to say that when I write, then that would make me a hypocrite! Right? *sighs* Don't mind my blabbering! ] Sometimes, FujiSaku just gets to me. Well then!

Excellent job on this! This was totally awesome! TWO THUMBS-UP! More FujiSaku Plz~*
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
this was good, can u dedicate one for m3, with sakuno and fuji 2?
Aadiana chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
OMG!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

THE LAST BIT WAS THE BEST!