Reviews for Mine
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Omg awesome start
Edwardxlovesxme chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
This was the first fanfic I've read in a long time where I actually felt something as I read it. Amazing, you're a genius
asf134 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
WOW!
subliminalybankrupt17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
hey. i love this story it made me almmost cry. but didnt you have a second part to it? i never got to finsh it. but that DID make me cry. could you plz send me the link or sumthing. that would be amazing. i thought it was really good. like stephenie meyer really wrote it. now thats deep!
RockinWriter chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
The button is blue.

It's really good.
hkcjphillips chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
I'm really sad this is over. But this was a happy ending! yay! And cute, too. I hope you'll keep writing other stories, too. :)
Triger3happy chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
m nice... try to make it a bit longer though
RiddikulusSnuffles chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
aw! he is so dreamy *fans self dramaticly* very well written and cant wait for the next chap.
wingedspirit chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
yes its about time he stoped being thick LOL
Candybree chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
I am sad that it had to end, but it was a great story while it lasted. I can't wait to read the next story you write, whenever it comes. Thank you for writing!
hot 101 chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Loved it! your an amazing auther and I can't wait to read other amazing stories I'm sure you'll come up with!.Have fun in New Mexico!.
wingedspirit chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
I know I hated that because I hate not being able to leave a review for a story I read and I had just finished reading one went to review and bam I can't this was good the only thing I would do is at the start say who is talking like this was BPOV.I supriangly think like Edward or so I have been told.
wingedspirit chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
darn that Alice I love her but darn LOL.
Jayeliwood chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
I like this bunches. It's very cute. Are you going to continue it? I hope so. I'd like to see it.
hkcjphillips chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
I love this. It's so real and heartfelt. Plus, there's kissing! lol Kudos to you!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »