Reviews for Step Back
hitchcock-starlet chapter 14 . 10/29/2008
You have a lot of interesting ideas. This story was really fun. I love that you went with the demon!Sam idea. I also am happy that they all made it out alive, even though I thought for sure you were going to kill SOMEONE. Some pretty touching moments. I think Chapter 13 was my favorite! Great climax. I also did not put together that Ernie was Bobbie, when I totally should have seen that coming. Clueless Dean was fun, too. Anyway, thanks for writing!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
I read this one earlier too, so I thought it deserved a review. AWESOME story. Loved the two versions.
JustCause chapter 14 . 8/4/2008
So after I finished your other story "Step Forward", I wanted to see how this one turned out. Once again, you had my rapt attention. (And you have 10 other deal-breaking ideas? Amazing!) What I liked most about this one was the cleverness (and irony) of the deal. Well thought out! As much as I enjoyed this one (and how you brought some characters back), I am partial to Step Forward. However, you know I'll be there if you want to roll out any of those other deal-breaker ideas. Thanks again for a great read!
apieceofcake chapter 14 . 7/30/2008
Enjoyed it, thank you :-)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 14 . 7/29/2008
Is it wrong that I had 10 ideas on how to break Dean's deal? not at all. and i think that crackfic you got going is genius! and cant wait to read more. great story as always ill b waiting on that next update to that cracfic of yours. SDL/Shante
recicup chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
Feeling the Winchester love. Great ending GG. I swear, you so have their voices down pat.
spootycup chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
Really really great ending... loved this.. you did an awesome job... great brotherly banter... great fatherly bobbie... really really really good
cozmikfaerie chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
aw GROUP HUG! Thanks for writing such a great story! :)!
shalanda chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
I didn't enjoy the ending much because Sam would have been so guilty, he would have been suicidal. But apart from that I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Great plot and good writing skills.

KEEP IT UP!
kirallie chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
Glad they all survived and things are getting back to normal. DOes Sam remember everything he did? Cause if he does then ouch, talk about nightmares.
mlaspike chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
Loved the ending and so glad that all of them on are the way to recovery. Some wounds will take longer then others to heal.
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
great story, just read all the way through.

update soon

please!

don't tell me i read 13 chapters to wait a year for an update.
mlaspike chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
At least that got Sam back. But Dean is in a really really bad way. This time though, hell would not be his destination. Can't wait for the next chapter.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
excellent
kirallie chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
Dean can't die! Glad it was enough to bring Sam back though. Doies he have any powers left or all they all gone with whatever just happened to him?