Reviews for Graduation Day
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Poor Dean... (TTATT)
He's confused. He's flustered. He didnt know what to do.
He felt betrayed, yet he felt proud of his brother.
Sam felt sad. and John full of regret. But Dean is the only one who didn't have any choice and accept it.

Poor Dean... Poor Sam... Oh John...
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
I've been trying to catch up on some stories I missed reading, while I was out of town. (went to Chicago)

I really liked the first chapter and felt the way you ended it was OK. We all knew what was coming and could just imagine the rest.

You wanted to write this chapter as depressing per your AN and you did succeed.

Thanks for sharing your version on how John kicked Sam out of the family.

Until next time, take care.
writer29 chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
That was so sad and depressing (but I figured that's waht it supposed to be) and very well written. Great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Oh wow, I so wanted to hit John Winchester with this one...the way he just threw Sam's things at him was absolutely heartless! And Dean, his heart is breaking right along with Sammy's!
Jessica chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
wow sam was thrown out of his dads house hope for more add more and hurry thanks
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
hey
mikesh chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
yeah that's never a good idea when dad doesn't know you want college over demon life, too bad you didn't add onto it. Very interesting and I def think that they need to give Dean a child of his own! He's so good with Sammy, I think any kid of his would be turning heads and he'd be such a good and protective daddy!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow, nice ending. The whole story was leading up to something sweet, fluffy, and sugary. Nice 180 with John being, well... John.
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Damn... Make a sequel!

This was great but you kinda left us hanging at the end...

You're a great author! Never stop writing!
staceycj chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow. I really liked this. It almost needs another chapter! Fantastic job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Oh, boy. Great job. Great way to end it. Catch ya on the flip side.
milano124 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
i liked that...the flashbacks wer reeli cute
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Loved the flashbacks that went along with this chapter. Hated the fact that John had found Sam's acceptance letter and ruining the party that had been planned to celebrate Sam's graduation!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I enjoyed Dean's memories, that made me smile. I guess you succeeded with surprising us with how you chose to end it.

Thanks for sharing your story.
avidreader33 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Seriously - you write, I'll read it. Love the little peek into the younger years. I aslo love how bad I felt for Sam that his Dad never shows up, then happy that Dean always has something planned for him, and even more happy that John is joinung in this time. Then the kick in the gut - John's about to lay into Sam. Full range of emotions - loved it.