Reviews for Through the Darkness
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
I am really enjoying reading this.
DrQuinnFan chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
If I was in Dr Mike's position, I would accept Sully. And I don't think the relationship is rushed at all. It's very generous and good-hearted of Sully to ask to marry Dr Mike in her condition.
DrMikeBrianLover chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I feel so bad for Michaela. I've heard about rape victims and I can only pray it doesn't happen to me or anyone I care about. People who can wantonly do that to a person and then walk free with a pat on the back by the government deserve nothing more than to go straight to hell.
bear54 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Are you going to do another one need to see who raped her please finish it it was awesome love all your stories please
Clare bear 48 chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
I have just found this and read it. I really like it heaps. Thank you. Onto part you intend to complete 2 or write some more?
sentarla chapter 13 . 1/23/2010
man oh man, what a story. fantastic! Now off to start the sequal. Thanks!
zeldalee13 chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
I read the first chapter of this alternate universe fic with trepidation. However, I was captivated by the way you captured the spirit of our beloved characters even though they were not where I expected them to be. I congratulate you on an excellently plotted fiction that incorporates new environmental elements that enhance the characters rather than change them beyond recognition. Thanks for this excellent story. I look forward to exploring more of your worlds! Sincerely.
Loona127 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Very good chapter!

Can't wait for more. :)
Loona127 chapter 13 . 5/21/2008
Great story! Well written!

Right now I just can not wait for part 2. :D
Rosie chapter 13 . 5/20/2008
Very good chapter, I like it alot, but the ending ,wow we have alot more to come. I hope it don't take to long.

Great Job
Artemis97 chapter 13 . 5/19/2008
Yay! Sully gets to kill someone now! Huzzah! Huzzah! Okay, I'm done. It's really good, please continue it quickly. I can't wait to read more!
Sarai chapter 13 . 5/19/2008
Nice!
CanonAntithesis chapter 13 . 5/19/2008
The Sully/Mike stuff was beautiful; the brown eyed guy stuff was creepy.

Can't wait for the next part. You write beautifully.
Stephanie chapter 13 . 5/19/2008
Man, you sure can craft a tale!

Does this mean that Sully gets to beat someone up soon? LOL I'm totally looking forward to that! Great Part One, Please hurry with part Two!
reader101 chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
A beautiful story. I have already read it twice.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »