Reviews for The Curse of Immortal Love
Angels-heart1 chapter 28 . 3/7
Great story! Loved it!
FFLjm12B chapter 18 . 1/25
like your original character Tilly very much as well as Serrah wish that more OC's were used in fanfiction for the Buffyverse. jEspecially in this current time after all the years that the series has been off the air - having OC's I think bring something new for all the fans to enjoy.
FFLjm12B chapter 14 . 1/25
It's been a while since I read this more cold killer Spike - but it works perfectly with this timeline and his connection to Buffy. Also, it's good that you tempered this killing of Faith with the telling your readers that he does not kill humans in his normal everyday life but only on the As Need basis. It's a lot more disconcerting to have Buffy accept so casually that Faith should be killed. Again, not something that we come across in the majority of fanfiction with this character.
FFLjm12B chapter 8 . 1/25
Yeah - totally glad I am reading your story again - I love your Joyce.
FFLjm12B chapter 7 . 1/25
Much as I dislike Angel - still have a bit of sympathy for how all his Buffy Love and Plans turned out. Buffy leaving right after she had to send him into the hell dimension is excellent for dealing with all the added angst from Angel's return.
FFLjm12B chapter 4 . 1/25
I really like this transformed Buffy - it will be great reading this story again.
layvba chapter 28 . 1/15
This is just an incredible story. I love the maturity of both Spike and Buffy. Spike was a lot more calm in this than any other Spuffy story I've read, and I've read ALOT! I'm saving this one to my favorites!
brendafay chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
love it
FFLjm12B chapter 28 . 6/25/2015
Enjoyed reading your story very much - found it through a "find a story" - I think over at the Spuffy Realm -
FFLjm12B chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Love your Anya already - hope she remains an important character in your story - loved the idea of the photos being sent to Joyce.
Soaringclaws chapter 28 . 8/1/2014
Such a good story. I like that Spike had a gentler side but was still his Slayer of Slayers self, and I have to admit that I adored rebel Buffy. The initial image of her in a leather jacket with a Russian t-shirt and boots set the stage for her new personality perfectly.
Spuffles chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
yes toth the angela and xander bashing love xander but when he gets all selfrighteous i wanna throttle him love this fic thx :)
Spuffles chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
haha lol i hate Angel with a firey passion but not as much as Riley well maybe on a par...
Mirandaannw chapter 28 . 2/5/2014
Oh wow I really loved this. I wish there was a sequel to it.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/8/2014