Reviews for The Curse of Immortal Love
brendafay chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
love it
FFLjm12B chapter 28 . 6/25/2015
Enjoyed reading your story very much - found it through a "find a story" - I think over at the Spuffy Realm -
FFLjm12B chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Love your Anya already - hope she remains an important character in your story - loved the idea of the photos being sent to Joyce.
Soaringclaws chapter 28 . 8/1/2014
Such a good story. I like that Spike had a gentler side but was still his Slayer of Slayers self, and I have to admit that I adored rebel Buffy. The initial image of her in a leather jacket with a Russian t-shirt and boots set the stage for her new personality perfectly.
Spuffles chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
yes toth the angela and xander bashing love xander but when he gets all selfrighteous i wanna throttle him love this fic thx :)
Spuffles chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
haha lol i hate Angel with a firey passion but not as much as Riley well maybe on a par...
Mirandaannw chapter 28 . 2/5/2014
Oh wow I really loved this. I wish there was a sequel to it.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/8/2014
loved it
lambean chapter 28 . 8/8/2013
This story was amazing. I loved the originality of the curse of immortal love. It was perfect. Thanks of writing this wonderful tale.
roguestudent chapter 27 . 1/17/2013
Hi. I've been a fan of this story since it got posted and like to reread it every once a awhile. I've probably read it a dozen times and something I just noticed was the curse buggy and spike made for nikolai. Acordding to the curse anyone who he tells he loves them dies. Well isn't that like giving him a super weapon? I mean if he wants someone dead, spike or the scoobies included, all he has to do is say three little words. Did I miss something?
watcher125 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
WOW! I love your writing.
But can't say I like your point of view on underworld. It's easy enough to embrace the concept of "shades of gray" but still, vampires are evil creatures who kill people feeding on them (ok, mostly :-). And the idea of punishing truly evil creature as Nikolay is with such "curse" seems extremely stupid to me. They just have given to him yet another powerful weapon. The first thing I would do if I where him is "to say the words" to Buffy.
FFLjm12 chapter 28 . 11/8/2012
Glad that you gave The Sunnydale group a way to stay in contact with Buffy and Spike and their family.
FFLjm12 chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
You certainly have a very hard Buffy - gets getting used to - but I am like seeing this interpretation as a change from the cold-hearted bitchy Buffy or the insecure Buffy that allows her personal life to be run be Giles and the Scoobs.
FFLjm12 chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
I like your version of Joyce - very interesting take on the character. Like how you are using the Anya and Joyce - I always felt that Anya could have been a super interesting character instead of the comic relief.
FFLjm12 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I like that this Buffy and Anya are friends - like your Anya very much - looks like this is going to be a very good story with your Buffy variation.