Reviews for Konoha's Fox
lunamoon531 chapter 7 . 4/11
This is really interesting to read and I think that you've written a really nice fic. The way Naruto and Gaara's lives are kinda switched is really nice and though this story seems to be abandoned I hope you will find the muse to continue it 3

Love,

Lunamoon~
lunamoon531 chapter 5 . 4/11
Oh how I love bloodshed... I didn't write that online did I? Crap.
lunamoon531 chapter 5 . 4/11
Oh how I love bloodshed... I didn't write that online did I? Crap.
lunamoon531 chapter 2 . 4/11
Yes, it is that sad because my friend was sitting next me when I read it and when I started to cry she thought I was having a panic attack (I get those) and I had to get her to read it and we ended up getting ice cream and going to the park to cheer up.
lunamoon531 chapter 1 . 4/11
This seems really interesting and I look forward to reading it
Nebelsue chapter 1 . 4/8
Well I know there's little hope that you read this review furthermore update this story but I have to say it's amazing!
Goddamn motherfucker, this is some seriously dark and messed up shit. I love it!
Fangirl-Miu-Chan chapter 4 . 2/13
DA FUCKING AMN, that was gruesome... Not as gruesome as the corpse party anime, but not bad.
Fangirl-Miu-Chan chapter 1 . 2/13
I was more disturbed from my old horror stories from year 6.
no offence or anything, but naruto being a badass and killing them bitches is actually satisfying, not creepy.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2016
Good ch but when will u make the next chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2016
Plz make next chapter this one was great so plz do next one plz
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Keep it up man! When will Naruto see the light? Will he continue to be feared? Will he be banished? Will he meet his parents inside his mind? Will he eventually get a girlfriend?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
hell ye
Ashley6318 chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
please please PLEASE! Update this story! i want to see the fight between Jinchuriki! with roles reversed lol
Codename-SN chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
Hm, I liked it. The unique plot is very interesting
Man.. it would've been so awesome if it wasn't left like it is.. but oh well.