Reviews for Lies and Infatuation
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Oh wow this hasn't been updated in a while. I don't know if your ever going ti finish this but I hope you do. It was so funny!
BreGurl23 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Hurry up with chapter 6 please :)
Honeypie66 chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Loooooooooooooved it! This story is so funny, I had a wonderful time reading it. You are a really talented author and I hope that you will continue this story some day. Hope to read you soon

Xoxo

Honey
Lumcer chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
I'm sad that you haven't continued writing this I find it quite hummores! i wish your chapters were longer and there were more of them! If you decide to update please let me know!

KCK-Lumcer
Molto Alesato chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
Ahaha, awkward.

It stretched a fair way, but he didn’t force it anymore, scared he would break it and his curiosity would force him to open another. Lucius then brought the rubber up to his face to smell it, and was suddenly interrupted with, “Lucius! What in Merlin’s name are you doing?”

Lucius quickly stuffed the rubber behind his back, and innocently said, “Nothing, my dear… Nothing at all.”
swiftsword chapter 5 . 8/8/2009
I so just wet myself from laughing.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
Cute ;P

You're right, it has been a while. But I took my sweet time reading it too so I guess it eves out. Good job.
SunMonTue chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Funny stuff. Has me grinning. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Super funny! Love the story!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Ooh, didn't notice anything different with this chapter from the others :)

Awesome chapter XD Bless Lucius :P

From Me x
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Oh... Luscious is in trouble... *lol* Okay has Harry ever actually USED those things in the past, before Draco talked him into being his 'pretend' boyfriend? *lol*
L'Anyanka chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
to be honest I didn't remember this story at all and I had to re-read the chapters. However it's a good idea for a story and I'd like it if you kept on updating
Gaara123 chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
o chocolate flavored condoms how kinky update soon
BL00DofTheViNE chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
I'd like to continue reading. Please update soon.

I really hope Harry falls in love with Draco..
ams71080 chapter 5 . 7/21/2009