Reviews for Take My Hand
Jalicelovee chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
aw

Jalice
Lynnliz13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
i kinda liked this one. though you're right, alice and jasper DO seem hard to write. i haven' tried, but i could sortof tell.

some of the dialog seems a little bit forced, particularly when they first met in the diner. and, also, i think maybe they would've gone to talk somewhere else because so few people were there. someone might've overheard.
Pixie Po chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
loved it!loved it!loved it!

it was really sweet and sounds just like it was part of the real books (twilight...)

hope to read more

loved it
twilightjunkie77 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
this was really good!
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Very very good! And about the twilight trailer. Robert Pattison actually looks hot! Kirsten doesn't look like Bella but she's a great actress... (sigh!)
Calico Rayne chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Oh i love that it was really awesome and touching

I imagine that would be the way they would have met with Alice's personality :P It was great, good work! :)

You succeeded your challenge i believe! :D
XxLostinmyemotionsxX chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
That was amazing. I think that's a wonderful description of how they met, and who they are, and the way their relationship is. Very good job:)
Emmi-Chick chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aww,

I love Jasper and Alice, very well written and completely in character! Well done!

I loved how you wrote the fight scene with the other vampires, really really well done!

Thanks for sharing,

Emmi
star.everlasting chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
HEY!

OMG, i love this story! [btw, send you a PM about the Twilight movie...sorry, it's all my ramblings again.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Pretty good! I really liked it. :)

Not a lot else to say, I'm afraid, so I'll cut off here! ;)