Reviews for Thanatos
Mad Maudlin's Dirty Toes chapter 13 . 2/7/2010
Oh, this is good! I hope your muse someday takes you back to this story because I really am enjoying this version of post!Hell Dean and hunter!Sam. Plus come on - you've left us hanging. What happens when Bobby finds out? And what's up with Dean being able to still see the demons?

Since it's been a year and change since the last update, I'm guessing that this one is probably dead in the water. That's a shame, but thanks very much for giving us these 13 chapters! They were a very enjoyable read.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 13 . 7/2/2009
I love this! Your take on what happens after Dean goes to Hell is really cool! You writing flows gracefully and your fantastic at writing! You've been breaking my heart at almost every chappie! Poor Sam and Dean!

At the end of this chappie, Dean's despiration to help Sammy even a little bit by trying to offer to get him some ice and his disqust when he finds he can't even offer it to him is heartbreaking!

I can't wait for more! :D
Cushion chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
It's absolutely heart breaking to see Dean so scared and vulnerable. Hopes he gets better soon and stop feeling so down ): You make me wanna jump in and hug him so badly.

Oh, I LOVE the part when he went all super cool kung-fu moves on the security guard demon in chapter 10.

Lovely story, and your writing is fabulous. Now I'm hungry for more!
Jamiez001 chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
:D More story please. I've just read it and it's awesome! I'll try & review each chapter now I'm up to date.

Jamie
Tuya's Moon chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Very good so far! I love your interpretation of Hell. Instead of physical torture, like the shows reveals, I think Dean watching his mother die and not being able to save all the people he loves is much more apripos. It gives me shivers. :) Keep it up! I can't wait to read more!
ebbtide chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
I NEED MORE! *puppy dog eyes...You know, the one's Sam employs so well*. . .More ?
ebbtide chapter 12 . 1/4/2009
Oh. Our poor Dean. I like how you are progressing the character. LOVE it. :D
ebbtide chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
Poor Dean-o! *glomps The Dean* :D Great chapter...but DEMONS O_O! Our poor boys!
ebbtide chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
OMG. What a powerful chapter! *runs to next page*
ebbtide chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
Aw! I LOVED this chapter. I am in serious like with this story. ;). Great job. Absolutely phenomenal. :D
ebbtide chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! :D :D :D More, more, more. OMGosh. This story is pure dynamite!
ebbtide chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Aw! This story is just great! I love it! :D
ebbtide chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
You are a genius! I LOVE this story!
Wen1 chapter 13 . 12/17/2008
well, I'm waiting for the continuatuion ;)
Wen1 chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
he'slowly getting better.

Will bobby learn that he's there ?