Reviews for Some Women Like That
Rasha007 chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Ooooh, poor Josef! He's too perfect. I really liked your story :-)
Sandra Marques chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
I even dont know if you still come here. I started to read Moonlights fic two days ago. And I think your storys are beautiful. Honestly, Im pity for Josef. I would prefer if he ends with Beth. But I liked pretty much the way you did it. Anyway, I put your fics (this one and redemption) on my favorite list. And I put you on alert author I hope you return to us. You are a incredible author. Prove it with this fic and with redemption what, by the away it is amazing. I love the plot.

kisses,

Sandra

ps: sorry for any mistake may I committed, Im brazilian, so my original language is portuguese.
deedeebug chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
I love this story! The sex was just enough not over the top,and I feel so sorry for Josef! Thanks for a great read!
radiate689 chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
hehe
radiate689 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
good start
Lilly57 chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
Chapter 10 and well written. But I just don't see Josef as NEVER being a part of their lives again. They all three know how to be good friends to one another - and Josef needs their friendship, for his sanity, if nothing else.

Ah, he'll come around to Los Angeles again some time soon. And my fingers are crossed that there will eventually be a Mortal Woman or a Vampire Lady just for him.

Well written and you have their voices. Never thought I would read this all the way through but I did...
Lilly57 chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
Chapter 9 was well written - I don't know how you do it but you do this type of writing VERY well.

I kind of feel sorry for Josef, don't know quite why...Beth is Mick's and all who are in the know (in the Vampire world and in the mortal world) are aware of this. But I feel sorry for Josef none-the-less.

Maybe in time he'll find a woman (whether mortal or Vampire) as intelligent and as sensual as Beth is with him. And than I won't feel sorry for him - he will be happy and I will be happy for him.