Reviews for The Halfway Point
Kanon58 chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
The end? IM SATISFIED..ITS SO HAPPY...AND I CAN SEE RAPH HAD MATURE NOW...WOOWOOO IM SO IMPRESSED YOU REALLY DESERVED AN AWARD DUDE I SALUTE YOU SORRY I SUCK AT PRAISING! how i wish i had comment in my account hahah sorry xDDD too swalloed with it i forgot!
Kanon58 chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
WOOOOOW HE AND CASEY ARE FRIENDS AGAIN...WOWO BRILLIANT DUDE! YOU REALLY DID EXPLAIN EVERYTHING I CAN EVEN IMAGINE WATCHING IT GAAAAWDD IM HAPPY MIKEY DIDNT END UP CRAZY LIKE RAPH AND LEO..YEAH YOUR PUSHY GLAD YOU FINALLY REALIZE i see a happy end yeees!
Kanon58 chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
I HOPE RAPH IS REALLY BETTER THIS TIME..MAYBE HE IS TRICKING CASEY..BUT PLEASE NOW I CAN SEE WELL HE IS BETTER THANK GOD..YOUR WRITING REALLY EXPLAINED IT!
Kanon58 chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
well...i think mikey is too freedom and donnie too worry wrath and leo too sneaky so its eveyrones fault you are right but you just cant ignore raph...he might kill himself!
Kanon58 chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
NO NO WAIT...SO RAPH HAS FORGIVEN CASEY OAO but dont suicideee!
Kanon58 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
noo raph its not your fault..OUCH THIS CHAPIE IS MORE DRAMATIC DUDE..IT REALLY KILLS MY HEART...Love how you right leo's feelings!
Kanon58 chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Raph fight! dont let yourself kill yourself! did that make sense? ahaha So is Raph will ever forgive casey? i will actually cant though..cuz he left me when he promised we will be together even at danger times..HE LIED!
Kanon58 chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
woah i really thought raph bleed himself for many ways..IT WAS CRAZY AND SCARY...Well yeah i can understand he wants to kill himself yet didnt want to die..cuz he just feel violated...! Aww when splinter offered him a tea he remember don but aww im so happy he had no he had a sleep!
Kanon58 chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
DUDE KILL HOUSE ALREADY CUZ IF NOT HE WIL GET HIS REVENGE AGAIN!

im surprised Raph will torture him...CUT HIS PENIS KAY' that way house is tortured!
Kanon58 chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
i have to say...RAPH IS BEING AN IDIOT YES..RAPH GEE YOUR NOT WELL LEO'S RIGHT YOU CANT EVEN SCREAM FOR HELP MY GOODNEESSS!

noooooOOO RRAPH AND HOUSE WILL DUEL BLOODBATH !
Kanon58 chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Don...Well its not don's fault this time! and noooo! RAPH HAD GONE OUT MEANS HE AND CASEY WILL CROSS PATH..ITS DANGEROUS...and Leo said to Mikey it really hit me. Yeah Mikey would you not hate Leo if he was casey?
Kanon58 chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Somehow i think its Casey Fault, yet raphie's fault and everyone's fault.
Kanon58 chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Aww i love how raph trembling while talking...HOW WILL HE RECOVER? cuz it is really hard...Leo's right...raph you have to fight...but of course..its just friggin hard!
Kanon58 chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
wooow i can really see raph changed...WOOOOW this is getting very dramatic ITS MY TYPEEEEE! LOVE YOU!and i dont wonder why you won! CUZ ITS AWESOME
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
DUDEEE I LOVE YOUR PLOT..ITS SCARING ME...it means your writing caught me MEANS YOUR GOOD MAKING PEOPLE HEARTBREAK...raph...poor raph i love how his brothers trying to touch him and he goes away cuz its friggin scary!