Reviews for Burger King and Extra Olives, Please
FandomlyYours chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I love it. The last chapter is my favourite.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
This was such an amazing chapter. :D
Cristipotter chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
This is the first time in my entire life that I've read anything Iron Man. Or anything 'superhero'-y for that matter. I must say these are amazingly written and simply adorable! I loved each and every one of them, and I loved the fact that you made Pepper love George Harrison instead of Paul or John. I also love Humphrey the dog -pets- It's a nice touch!

Will you keep this up?

Anyways, great, great job! Seriously! :D
amythystwerewolf chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Wow you really gotta feel sorry for Pepper. i like that this is realistic, I mean come on does anybody really think the whole Iron Man debacle really changed Tony Stark from a womanizing playboy to Mr. Monogamous? Gotta love this drabble series. Especially from a fellow Zutarian! Onward angst!
rebirthfry chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
Of course you know I want more!
Katherine Loving chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
I love it! I watched that memorial, and I cried at the end!
rebirthfry chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
I like these stories!

I wish there were more!
pheobep3 chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
Please update.
mrscribble chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
I'd love to read more - I think you characterize them wonderfully. :)
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
You are brilliant, there's no other way to put it. The summary for this story is genius- any chance of an update?
Okami Luna chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
i like it and i love the way you sneak refernces to other things in it!
Okami Luna chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I like it so far and am going to read the whole thing but i had to say that I like it so far. I also reviewed to say that I chuckled at him using Downey washing powder. Props to you!
rebirthfry chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
I hope your going deeper of course!

But every chapter is great!
vesperlynds chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
Thanks for a great update.
Pwyll chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
It seems I'm not the only one who thinks Tony Stark has probably fathered a few illegitimate heirs.

Cute stories. I've read the others ones and they're good, too, by the way. Tony and Pepper are characterized pretty well in all of them.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »