Reviews for Phantom Speedster
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Me like. Please update soon i would love to see what happens next.
AmandaSimmons95 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
i luv this story its awesome!
Yin7 chapter 18 . 7/12/2008
I thought Speed Jr will get to talk to Speed Sr.
Emerald Lotus chapter 18 . 5/29/2008
Aw, it's over already? I can't believe that Clockwork had Speed's father in his tower. I did not see that coming. Anyway, this was a really great story! The plot was good, and it was fun to read. Congrats on finishing yet another story!
mystery writer5775 chapter 18 . 5/26/2008
*Sighs* so sweet!
inukagome15 chapter 18 . 5/26/2008
How sad. :( Be sorry to this go.

Besides that, I loved it! Great job!
dragon of spirits chapter 18 . 5/26/2008
(Jaw drops) WHAT! YOU CAN'T EN IT LIKE THAT! SEQUEL!

please?...

This whole story was really awesome and I loved every chapter. now please do a sequel! It deserves one!

The ending was cute though. With Speed winning the race and thinking he has to keep focused on the future. But it just screams sequel! Ig you do make a sequl tell me because I want to be on e of the first to know!

This story rocked and 'm sad it's over now (but hopfully not completely over? s-e-q-u-e-l... I think I made my point clear)

dragon of spirits
Miko in training chapter 18 . 5/26/2008
wow!that was good! great job i loved it!
TeeBlack chapter 18 . 5/25/2008
Wow, cool! A bit rushed, but still good. I hope there will be a sequel. Hmm... I KNOW! I'll find Desiree and make her grant my wish! A SEQUEL! I better go I MUST FIND DESIREE!

Signed, a searching-for-Desiree AvatarAddict!
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 18 . 5/25/2008
YES IT OVER!... I mean...uh...oh no its...over...that sucks. Lol well I guess you can't blame me for wanting the next fic up as soon as possible. Yes please hurt Vlad very badly if you can't kill him. And it better be freddy doing the hurting of the fruit loop. If you need anymore help i'm just a PM away! Smallvillegirl2
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 17 . 5/25/2008
why is it always walls? Well thank god ofr the ghost car and ghost kid. Because of the preview you gave me I know Speed is goning to be alright but he still could get a broken arm or something like that so i stil hope hes gonna be ok even if i already know he is.I really do hope the bitter fruit loop get chucked in someplace worse then death at the end of your new one ( Please Freddy, I know you don;t grant wishes but I can't Desiree so please murder the fruit loop ) Lol.
Yin7 chapter 17 . 5/25/2008
Must know what happens next?
Miko in training chapter 17 . 5/25/2008
ok.. update soon! this just got way to good! lmao... oh! i know whats going to happen! but i wont say a word! like always! my secret... :D
inukagome15 chapter 17 . 5/25/2008
Eep! Look out, Danny!
Shining Zephyr chapter 16 . 5/25/2008
Okay, I admit it. Bad Shiny. I'm stalking this fic a little bit.

Wow. I haven't actually seen this, . but this is pretty good. Your writing has been getting better over the course of time, and this is no exception whatsoever. I think this is still pretty neat, and you're doing a wonderful job.

Don't let flames do anything bad to you, Hordak. And I can't wait to see that wonderful little plot bunny you have in store for all of us. -wink, wink- Pretty sure Indiana will be happy in that fic... -steps on morons-

I gotta post that soon. XD

Shiny-sama