Reviews for Thunder & Lightning
Alece chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I love Cameron's explanation about her hair color :) The light blond doesn't work as well as a darker color.
missy betty chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hah, great story! Really enjoyed it! I was even sure that at the end of the story you would write "he buried his face in her honey colored hair, reminded again that... she should change the color of it" ;-) instead of "reminded again that there was no better scent on earth.' :) I know it would spoil the moment, but, hell, the story is romance/humor :DD

Great story, anyway :D
jeffhawke chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was very very nice, I loved it a lot, one of your best oneshots, IMHO.

I especially loved the accent on Allison's scent, it's something that I love so much myself, the nice, warm small of my girl in the mornings...

(cough) Sorry, I got carried away :grin:

However, this remembered me of the movie Scent of a woman where Al Pacino says that what brought him on in life was the thought that someday he would find in bed with a woman and that in the morning she would be still there and the "Smell of her. All funky and warm."

BTW, I agree with your friend, that kind of scenario is by far the best for House/Cameron stories, mostly because it's so improbable that he would ever do anything remotely romantic in presence of others, at least in the beginning.

Thanks a lot for this.

Bye
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aww - This was an incredibly sweet and quite realistic situation for love confessions from House :)
deactivated1987 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
My very favorite situation. I seriously enjoyed this. I love the way you capture Cameron in your fics, especially in this one. Showed how she's changed slightly through the seasons, and also how she still loves House. Awesome job.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow! Brilliant! Love it so much!

Especially the last part:

"I'm trying to get into your heart," he answered, in a moment of unvarnished honesty.

It must have worked because she softened before his eyes like melting chocolate, and blinked back a tear.

"You've always been there," she whispered, and moved toward him as he wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her honey colored hair, reminded again that there was no better scent on earth.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
If that is the result of House getting experimental happy drugs, I say we start sending around a petition ... :)
Tattooed-blond-21 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
such a cute fic, definately one of the best i've read so far. probably number 3 and i've read loads, over 100.

i love the ending it's so cute i just wanted 2 say aw

great job
weirdlittlemeg chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
ahh i love this so much ]

so wonderful & lovely
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I hope you won't mind me saying that was super sappy but wonderously writen. Very descriptive.

m
rajen48 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I loved it!

Great job :)
rividori chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Really enjoyed reading this. _
blueheronz chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I'm so glad you're here at . (Claps hands).

I loved reading this again.

I'm crazy about the description of them together on this moonlit night and how you write that to others they look like they're in an aquarium. That paragraph is beautiful.

But the easy rapport between them here is my favorite part. It works here having him say "I love you":

"Here," she said, passing him an energy bar that she'd pulled from her bag. She opened one for herself as well, and took a delicate bite.

"Don't tell me you actually paid good money for this," he scoffed, eyeing it skeptically before tearing it open.

"The guy at the gym gave me a bunch for free," she replied, around a mouthful of granola.

"Of course he did," he smirked. "Guys would give you anything to get into your pants."

She laughed disbelievingly at this. "You think he gave me energy bars in order to get into my pants? That's ridiculous."

He shook his head and grinned at her naivety. "So you think he just gave them to you out of the goodness of his heart?"

"No. But you can't believe that a guy would think a woman would sleep with him just because he gave her some free energy bars?"

"Maybe not right away, but that's his ultimate goal. It starts with energy bars and next thing you know he's offering to be your personal thigh master, if you know what I mean," he finished with a waggle of his eyebrows.

She laughed, covering her mouth with one hand to keep from spitting bits of granola at him. He watched her and smiled, pleasure pooling in his belly like hot coffee on a chilly day.

He loved her.
Ocein chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Ah yes, delightful little fic. You stayed true to the characters and the plot was feasible. Good job.

Ocein
iwillmissyou chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Beautiful. Any chance of any more?