Reviews for Becoming a monster
Ashleighbabe chapter 25 . 4/12/2009
really god but i think you could have had a better ending.
lionlovesthelamb87 chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Not boring..totally adorable! This is so cute.
lionlovesthelamb87 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This seems like it is going to be a great story. I'm pumped! I like how you start in her perspective too. :-)
ItsRosseth chapter 20 . 3/30/2009
Elizabith Parker?

Max Evans?

Roswell? I think yes!
TwilightEclps chapter 25 . 3/27/2009
I loved it!

I cried when Scotty died!

BstFriend-of-ClumsierThanBella chapter 25 . 2/25/2009
no! i can't believe its over!

lols

wow i read that quite quickly really

congrats on a wkd story
BstFriend-of-ClumsierThanBella chapter 21 . 2/25/2009
oh my god! u killed off scotty!

y?

omg must read on!

AH!

lols
Stephixo chapter 17 . 2/21/2009
Okay I am right in the middle, of reading this chapter and I just had to stop and tell you that I haven't laughed in days, and just now reading the exchange between Maggie,Scotty, and Paul made me laugh so hard.

Thank you for cheering me up without meaning to xD

Stephani.
JanuaryMolasses chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
So light hearted, and wonderful. I love feel good stories, especially when they're well written. One of my favorite stories on here. Thanks for writing.
2254 bb chapter 25 . 1/19/2009
I love everything in the story except for scotty's death.
Melissa00Anne chapter 25 . 1/18/2009
i have recently become a Paul fan, and i thought you did an amazing job with this story ( i have read throughout the day) xo
laurazuleta18 chapter 25 . 1/9/2009
Sniff Sniff- Great story! I really loved it! Ur a great writter! When i was reading i totally forgot i was reading a fanfic! Well hope come up with a new story soon! Maybe one of Jabob if he hadnt imprinted on Nessie! D
Lilypipo chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
Great story! I really like it.

Paul gets angry a lot, but like you, I believe that he can be sweet also. I loved Scotty, why did he have to die? That was so sad! But the story-line was still great, though.

Compliments, and I can't wait to read more fics from you!
xXRomanticTragedyXx chapter 25 . 12/3/2008
this story was EPIC! i loved it completely! it was just really good! i'm definately adding it too my favorites. wat i find funny though was, a week or so before I read your story I had started writing my own oc story with embry n the characters name was Elliot n when I read through the intro thingys at the top i saw that someone had created one with a character going with embry named Ellie (idk how it was spelled now that i think about it. i started laughing because it was just so odd, but also becuz my character hates being called ellie!

but your story is so much better than mine! its seem to be more exciting...mine still needs work ' since i'm not very far in anyway keep writing other stories your real good!

Izzy
MintCcIceCream chapter 25 . 11/24/2008
I am simply going to say I really loved this story! I was sad when Scotty died, but I got over it. I'm gald you didn't dwell on her being there with the dead body too much. I don't really like when authors dwell on the details of bad stuff, it makes me very sad. ANyways I loved the story and good luck with your writing and whatever else! I loved the story and did you see the Twilight movie this weekend? I thought it was so good! Unfortunately not many people agree with me. Oh well! Their loss!
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »