Reviews for Becoming a monster
QueenMismatched chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Scotty is complete and utter perfection, ok, bye.
Kishasho123 chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Love it!
I'm Team Wolf chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
ahhh i like your story
EmNoneya chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is honestly one of my favorite fanfictions. I've lost count of the number of times I read it! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Loved it verry much. Boring? Not even.
CSIGetteBlue chapter 25 . 9/12/2012
You should totally sequel!
KyokoHatake-Uchiha chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
Hey no need to apologize I have lots of gay friends. My brother and cousin are gay too and my bestfriend who I call my FaveFag is almost like Scott!XD
WhyNotJane chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
That was such a beautiful story! Amazingly written!
ChiyoChi-Yamamoto chapter 25 . 4/12/2012
I really loved it :))) I cried when Scotty died though -/- he was so cool. But I understand why you did it :D so all is well. *faves story*
bluedevil77 chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
I really love this, :) Its one of the better- if not the best - Paul x OC fics I have ever read! :D I'll continue reading tomorrow.
wolf lover of michigan chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
I really liked this story, Please update I know it is make as complete but pretty please.
pink champagne218 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Sooo I don't usually leave reviews to responds to someone else butttt...no you can't get someone to sign off to get a tattoo when you're under 18 in MA..I should know, I live there, and I tried when I was 17. Maybe it has changed since then since I'm now 24 and have many tattoos, but back when I wrote this story, you couldn't get one unless you were 18 or older. Piercings on the other hand, you can get under 18. When the tattoo artist/piercer said no to letting me get a tatt with my mom standing next to me, I said, "ok pierce my nose" :)
Littlebookworm1997 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I hate yo be nit picky but I just thought you should know that you can get a tattoo in MA with your gardiens okay! Haha just thought you should know. Other than that its a really good story! :)
HabsGirl31 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Seems interesting :)
Udumuhv chapter 18 . 11/17/2011
I love this story,all characters are very well portrayed and I really like how you described Scotty:)
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »