Reviews for The S Word
Kinda.Sorta.Insane chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
You know, I was like 100% positive that they were talking about sex... I was trying to figure out what the kitchen had to do with anything. And then, at the end, I felt a bit... stupid... and... perverted for thinking that the whole time.
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
The ending was totally unexpected...LOL.
pull harder chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Clever! And I really thought they were talking about sex... xD
Shi-Kan chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
The whole idea of 13-15 year olds from an anime having sex and discussing it so openly kinda makes me sick.

None the less, it was well written, and the Silver Pair was rather cutesey in this...

Hmm, your character analysis was lacking a bit with Shishido VS Gakuto XD; but other wise nearly exactly accurate.

Oh, poor Hiyoshi. The only straight guy out of at least 8 other gay guys. xP

Hyotei-Yaoi-Crack is not really what I prefer reading, however, it's good for what it is. _
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
...What's skechi? I presume it's a made-up word for...some kind of culinary dish. Ah but that aside the whole thing was so damn funny. I'm so gonna recommend this to my friend. XD
Apple Bubblegum chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
ohmygod. i absolutely LOVED the bit of HiyoTaki stuff in there (:

hahah i knew that they couldn't be talking about sex, but i really couldn't think of what they COULD be talking about haha

i love this ficc :DD
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
lol... i kept thinking "what is it? it can't be a sundae there's been too many sundae PoT fics"

it was spaghetti! good one! I was laughing and Hiyoshi was just adorable!
Arai Haruka chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Don't PM me, Xiana.
Bane-Dane chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I thought they were baking cakes until they got to the spices part. I loved it though. Poor Ohtori. Even he's confuzzled, like me.
Nasty Evil Dead Dog chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
lol that was awesome :D I couldn't even guess the s word(i had something else in mind XD)... And Atobe couldn't even say it right!
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
XD. Rofl. The entire time I was like "what is this author talking about?" Since I could not for the life of me figure out what the "S" word was. But lol! I would have not ever guessed it was spaghetti. I have to say though, this has probably the best of this type of story (stories where you assume one thing but its actually something else) I've read ever.

Oh Choutarou... XD. No, you're not Silver Pair biased. ;P Anyways, a very amusing story!
Silverwings47 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008