Reviews for The War Room
RAHbooks chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
"I have discovered that I am Jean-luc Picard!" I am a Trekkie and almost could not stop laughing long enough to finish this. And my sisters boyfriend thinks I have no sense of humor!
Leigh chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
I LOVE your insaneness (is that a word?) lol this ROCKED!
You already know chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Wow Eugene was created through Pixie Sticks? How amazing! Keep up the excellent insanity. as I can see you haven't been here at in a while. Do return soon. Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
dude u kick ass! eugene kicks ass! pizza kicks ass! but most of all remy n rogue kick ass! (hey its a diehard rogue-remy fan speakin here!)
Shadow Child3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
I love it. From a fellow pixie stic addict to you kepp writing. I'm going to cry now.

!

Beauty!

My friend on the phone liked it too.

So did the people in my head.
The Charming Louse chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
GO YOU! You are too funny! I can't beleive you just keep cranking these things out. EUGENE THE MONKEY RULES! As do you.
Vicki chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
I though it was very funny. Cudos
Blitz chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
OMG! This was the best! It was SO funny! I'm gonna make my sister read it! By the way, this is Aqua. I'm gonna make her read it or get slapped in the head repeatedly in the attempt!
The Romulus chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Beautifully done. A comic masterpiece. The best I've read since Tolkien.

(hahahahahahah!)
Stone Angel chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
I want some more pure pure chocolate...
Wildcard186 chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
This pointlessness was just what I needed on a day like this...gracias! 'Enough about Eugene...'? There can never be enough of Eugene! Once again, another lovely story that made no sense but made me crack up anyway. Greatness.
ninamonkey chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Yeee-aaah, pixie sticks'll do that to ya...lol.
Storm13 chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
LOL another great yet pointless story form sunshine!

YAY

lol love the movie lines
Igor chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
That was insane and spooked the out of me! But holy cow, that was FUN!
Chibikat chapter 1 . 10/3/2001