Reviews for Chuck Said What?
cookiemonster chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
"You told me they came from the stork, which by the way is a LIE, so I asked Uncle Dan. He said they came from the core of cabbages, just like those old-school Cabbage Patch Kids, which is also a LIE. I asked Aunt Serena and she told me to ask Dad. And Dad told me the answer."

LOL, that's hilarious!
RobbyRobot chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
are you going to continue this?

i love it.

ChuckBassLOVA chapter 1 . 5/8/2008

I really like this

Its very intertaining

I love how Blair just said the word without freaking out haha

You should continue
cadkins08 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008 write comedy really well...I think you should continue or write another because I haven't laughed at a fic somuch since this one for THE CLIQUE...but I might have been laughing more because I was listening to Miley Cyrus I Cant Wait TO See You on YouTube by that DaveDays dude...hilarios...JK Your fic is great :)
addieXmitsume chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
i didn't understand their conversation on the last part...kind of...but still i think it was hilarious!_
ChuckBassLover15 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
first off, yes, you got my pen names right. :)

haha, omg! you have no idea, how much I am loving this story!

ROTFLMAOO! This story was just... HILARIOUS! omg, I loved Blair! She was just hilarious in the story! Then, omg Chrles the second! He just sounds like a mini-Chuck. LOL, he sounds like a definite trouble maker. Then, those words! wow, a very very very colorful vocabulary for an 8 yr old. LOL

Overall, I loved this fic! It was so funny and just really made me laugh!

Cookie666 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This was really funny thanks
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
ROTFLMAO. Brilliant. I don't know what else to say, expect that was totally awesome.
L.Lockheart chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Yes! you did get my pen name right.

THIS IS AMAZING DAHLING! oh my goodness you don't know how good this is! I loved it and it's awesome it's dedicated to me! I so wished this would happen on the telly show.

gah you dont even know.

Charles the II :D pure genius.

Chuck asked for the phone...amazing,

you are very talented in the comdemy comparatment.