Reviews for Be Still: The Fight
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I loved the original story this was the sequel too, but I'm not very happy with Ziva in this story and I'm really PO'd at her making Tony think she was raped by that bastard. I think that Tony should dump her and I'm a really big Tiva shipper. I'm not even going to comment on the DNA test.
Vaneesa85 chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Why did you have to leave the father inconclusive. Tony should be the little girls father conclusively. Loved this series
madcloisfan chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Loved it
rebelmagnus chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Is there a sequel?
ContentsPriceless chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Omg! I just discovered this story! Really needs a sequel!
Bookworm0485 chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
I really liked this series of stories! My only issue is with the "inconclusive" DNA test. I have to agree with TivaAddict and rednebdnim on this one the results would have been accurate (mainly gbecause the lab used by the court for the test would have fully accredited and therefore would have run a more accurate test) and definitive. I applaud the way you tried to end this story unffortunately it just didn't quite work as soon as you introduced the court ordered dna test you put the option of the actual father's identity remaining hidden out of the plausibility range. Anyways I think you written some amazing stories and I hope you'll keep up the great work.

~Books
Lily chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
wow. I've read the entire Be Still series and I just Love them. If i had an account, I would totally favorite them!
Redgirl chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Wow what an ending love the story it was really good!
LilyLover chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Chutzpah has not been used correctly.
tidbit2008 chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Can't say I love this one as much as the original story. It's still very well written. And no matter what any of your other reviewers are saying about how Ziva should tell Tony the whole truth.. some secrets *should* be kept. Talia will be Tony's in every that counts, even if it's not 100% positive that she is his biologically. What good would it do to place doubts in Tony's mind?

Anyways, you're quite the writer. Hope to see more NCIS/Tiva fic from you in the future :)
AlenaMai chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
Is there go to be like a three squeal or something?

Love both stories. Really great.

Just because I'm random, I love the pic on you're profi;e as well as twilight. Alice is my fav.
jaimee01 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
omg the ziva in this story really pissed me off

i liked the story

but i kinda hated her, how many times is she going to lie to tony?
Swingflip chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
I hate this Ziva. Honestly! She's awful. And crazy.
Remy Masen chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Great story! Is there a third?

Remy