Reviews for Of Phantoms and Wizards
Hmmm... I have to ask; WHY does Danny still do the whole changing battlecry thing still? It's far enough in the DP timeline here that he doesn't need to use that anymore. It's kinda tacky and annoying, to be honest. Love the plot, though. Can't wait to see what happens next! I'm also curious about Neville's big role in this is. Unless it's being Danny's best buddy there.
Uwaaaaaaah..! This chapter had my heart racing! :0
Ohhhhhhh. Okay. That makes much more sense now. Don't worry, the chapter is just fine! :]
Whoa, whoa, whoaaaaaaaa! What's up with the Danny at his house? Whattttttttttt?!
gwencarson126 chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
REALLY WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
LOVE THIS FANFICTION
gsmith16 chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
This story is great. I really hope you update it, but going on the last time you updated, you probably won't. :(
ElizabethBathog chapter 12 . 4/7/2016
It is sad to see that this have not been updated in some years. This is really good so i hope you will update his some day!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
I'm intrigued
FariyFlare chapter 12 . 3/18/2016
I have to say that this is great! I can't wait to see what happens next in Danny's magical adventure, and I wonder if he Golden Trio will figure out who Phantom is in the coming chapters.
SparkleSeas chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
I assume you haven't abandoned this story and will be posting another chapter in the future. I hope that future is soon because I really like this.
Kit chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Getting good looking forward to chapter 13, though I'm confused why no one's asked Danny if he knows anything about Phantom considering they both come from the states
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
This is amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
More please
mymag99 chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
please write more. this is getting really good.
DragonStar7Queen chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
Hello! I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this fic and look forward to possible updates in the near future.