Reviews for The Sea
cooleo chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Cool
mysong chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This one was interesting.

The use of "You" made it feel like an out-of-body experience. Like Hermione wasn't really there, or living, just waiting, I guess.

I love the way you never just *tell* us what happened. You show it through their dialogue, info revealed bit by bit.
G c chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I was thinking of if you'd write one with the theme of them married, but at a really rough time, almost to the point of separation.

I'm glad you did;I liked it a lot.
Jade chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
AWWWWWESOOOOOME! I say it with flourish. Or like a song. It's AMAAAAZIIIIIING!
Crissytje chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Hmm , people say that you could always discover your true friends in dark times. When you have sunk sooooo deep and you really need help, friends that stays with you even than, those are your true friends. Those who drops you like a stone, those were fake ones. Imagine what it is when your husband drops you like that in time of need. Could you ever trust him again? Does he really love you when he runs away from you when you need him. I agree with all the things she said to him but it doesn mean a thing if she forgives him just like that without a sweat, gives in t him like nothing ever happened. ...
TillyMe chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Very good:)
Born2beAngel chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Waahhh, nice story! Very nice, indeed!

I loved how you used "you" instead of "I" or third person. It feels like she's trying to retell the story for herself!

So did they lose a daughter or something? :[ Hermione should just forgive Draco (though Draco shouldn't have left in the first place :/)

Again, awesome job with the story!

P.S. I'm still waiting for you to update "If It Was You" :D Hope you update soon!
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
A great story. Very good.
brandonlov chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
That was really sad, but I liked it. Great job.
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Oh wow. You know, this is REALLY good.

Well, I don't like the type of writing where it's "you".

But I'm biased, and if I wasn't, then it would be REALLY REALLY good. XD

I like how Draco tries to be better at the end.

But why do they call each other by their last names if they're married?
So this is love chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Absolutely beautiful, as always
Lies-Taste-Sweeter-Than-Truth chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wow. Like the second person touch. Also, the element of mystery with "her" (though I'm assuming that she was a daughter that died...?).

LiesTasteSweeterX
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
...Wow. Just wow.

I'm guessing they lost a daughter together and Draco couldn't deal with it so he took off? Sounds very much like him. But I like the way you told the story and how well it played out. Amazing. I adored it. Bless you for your marvelous story ideas and the way you let them flow so freely.
villainvalkyrie chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
oh attica... this is just superb... i can actually feel the emotion throughout the story.. well done..
brokenstitches chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Ahh love how much emotion just flows off the screen with your writing... Loved it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »