Reviews for through and through
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So sweet! Wow, loving your writing! Robin and Barney were beautifully in character. :)
oliverqueens chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I never expected to find any legitimate Barney/Robin fanfic... hullo! What's this? An extremely perfect fanfic, with everything I could ever ask for?
*applauds profusely*
I bow down to you, oh Master.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow, this is wonderfully written. You write Barney and Robin so well. As a writer, you really get them, and got inside their heads. Nice work.

Cheers,
Jimelda
KiraHazel chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great fic. Very true to characters.
Legenmarriedforever chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was cute, they are already so coupl-y it's adorable.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
OMG! That was brilliant! Awesome! And so sweet. I love their romance/friendship. And the hug and the face carass! AWESOME!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Awe(: I loved this story(:
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Loved it:)
goblz chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This story is great! I love Barney and Robin-you captured both of their characters and crafted a great scene between them here. Love it!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I read this on LJ, but I wanted to review it here. I like the friendshippy nature of this fic. One of the reasons Barney/Robin has appeal for me is that they make really good Buddies, and even though they have sexual tension, they can still have fun as friends too.

I felt for Barney in this line, because we know how seriously Barney takes his friendships...they're his alternative to normal sexual relationships, so he takes them very seriously indeed:

“You’re a really good friend,” he says plainly.

The face-caressing scene was sweet and sexy! Robin's freak-out, though, was in character. Barney's less-than-freaky reaction to her freak-out was also in character.

Anyway, great job, and I hope you write more for this pairing!
Broedy chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Adorable! It was beautifully written and true to character, but the sex eyes? Pure gold. Pure bloody gold!

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful glimpse into a Barney/Robin world.
SammiJ chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Great job! I love the whole Barney/Robin dynamic ... I hope you write more for these two!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
'...the kind of place that seems like an actual human being with moral integrity and feelings has never set foot in it.

It’s also weirdly awesome.'

LOVE IT!

And the 'Face Caresser' and "Sex Eyes' nicknames, nice touch. :)
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I rejoice.

Barney and Robin BELONG together, and I'm not even joking. But so do Barney and Ted, which is why I will probably only ever read HIMYM fic from you.

much love,

Phillie
katiepbb chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
this was great/wonderful.i abosoloutely LOVED it,lovedit loved it loved .so ur wonderful 1 liners rocked,they were so only thing i'll 'complain' abot is that i dont think that Robin should Always be so 'welcome' and comfortable to Barney's she ws automatically 'ok'w/his house nd the HUGE tv.:)yea,but all nd all it was a GREAT story and i hope u write more Barbin if urnot a member of the Barbin fan pop. com pg/forum thng u totally should be.-im favouriting this.