Reviews for Negligence
charis-kalos chapter 11 . 6/10/2008
Och, I want to slap John for thinking Sam got himself into this. I hope he's taken everything Pastor Jim said on board. Great cliff-hanger. Sam's fought so hard for himself, will he be able to fight yet again now that Dean's in danger, too?
pandora jazz chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
Thanks for having Pastor Jim tell John how wrong he was for leaving Sam behind and how this could never be Sam's fault.

You've done an awesome job with your story. The truth is, there are only a few authors I trust and know they will make everything alright in the end, also your reassurance (thank you!)that you would never go that dark with Frank, otherwise I probably would have stopped reading awhile back as I'm really having a hard time with Frank's thoughts. He is such an evil character.

You know how I love brother moments and the scene where Dean is trying to comfort Sam was excellent. Even though Sam couldn't talk to Dean yet about what had happened, he was responding to his brother. Also loved big brother trying to protect Sam, but now he just got stabbed.

I'm not sure what Sam can do, but he needs to keep fighting and I hope his dad and Jim get there.

Now that Frank has slashed the tires on the Impala, how will John get Dean to a hospital and how is Sam going to recover from this emotional trauma. So many questions. I guess I should let you get back to writing, so I can read the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing your story with us and thanks for not giving up on writing when you thought about it awhile back. It is so nice to have a story to look forward too, even if I forget to breathe half the time.

Take care.
water drifter chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
O.o wow, talk about a cliff hanger. Great job, you have no idea how much I have enjoyed reading this story! I can't wait to see how it all turns out. :) Thanks for taking the time to write such a great story!
calcium77 chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
Wow...what an intense chapter! That Frank is one sick puppy! Just one or 2 more chapters? That makes me sad.

Thanks for the update! Loved it.

kat
Phx chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
AWK! No! DEAN! No! No! Whose going to keep Frank away from Sammy now? Waah! Sam has worked so hard to get away from Frank and now he has to save his brother too? The poor kid!

C'mon, John, Jim - someone get back to the room and save that poor kid!

I am glad that John understands some of what Sam might have gone through. Frank is a very nasty, vile man. And I loved Jim calling John on John's reaction. No, John, Sam is NOT to blame for this in any way. Poor kid.
cindy123 chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
Oh holy crap! Now Frank is gonna have Sam again and he's stabbed Dean! Hurry up John and Jim! Frank needs to die a slow and painful death. Let's hope that John can take care of that! Wonderful chapter, can't wait to read more.

Cindy.
ChloeNyme chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
omg he stabbed Dean! I totally didn't see that coming ... probably should have, but I never thought the character Frank would be so down right bold. Frank just became a bit more terrifying in my book than before.

Can't wait to read more.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
Man, would you stop! Those poor boys. Dean! lol Oh man oh man, keep going!
criminally charmed chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
OMG - You so didn't go there!

Sam is still utterly traumatized, Dean was STABBED, John is feeling guilty and Frank is a complete and utter sociopath. And now Sammy is vulnerable to that monster again. Now would be a good time for John and Jim to get back and blow that SOB's balls off!
cozmikfaerie chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
oh, another cliffhanger! I am eagerly anticipating the next chapter, Frank is a real piece of work! another great chapter!
Jessica chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
wow now dean getting hurt by this wacko wonder what will happen next will dean protect sammy will john arrive to stop this man add more now now and hurry thanks
humblefan chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
What ? But who ? (deep breath) OK, I just need to know: who was stabbed? This is a great story with lots of Sam whumpage. Poor baby. Please, please, please, let it be creepy Frank who gets the couple of inches of steel in his gut. With Dean there, Sam should be safe . . . he DESERVES to be safe! Great story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
OMG, tell me that was not Dean that just got stabbed, it just has to be Frank getting what he so deserves for everything he did to Sammy! Hopefully, Sam's scream will bring John and Jim running back to the room.

OMG, you so had tears rolling down my face as Sammy sobbed into Dean's shirt. I could onlty imagine the fear of seeing Frank again, and the relief that he must have felt when Dean came out of the bathroom and he found that he wasn't alone

I can't wait for more!
SilverRoseThorns chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
Another Awesome chapter! Update soon!
cartchica89 chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
Amazing chapter! You've really done a great job with Frank, he's so incredibly creepy and perverted that it's hard to think of him as human. I felt so bad for Sammy when he woke up all alone and saw Frank standing outside, that had to be terrifing. Then when Dean had his arms wrapped around him and Sam was sobbing out of fear and grief... excellent. I can't wait till Frank has to endure justice - Winchester style! I hope John and Pastor Jim come back quick as it kind of looks like Dean might be out of commsission although knowing the kind of danger that his brother is in who knows? Also you said this story is almost done, now I'm sad. I really like it! Please update soon! :)
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »