Reviews for Negligence
Louey06 chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
This was wonderful. i was so anxious. i mean i knew that they would make it bacj in the end and save Sam but the whole time i was on pins and needles. It also seriously hit the feels when Sam was wondering if Dean and his dad w9uld return and then when they did and saw Sam. Heartwrenching. Wonderful story, i really enjoyed it.
Frakking Toasters chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
OMG this just about broke my heart. Never was a story more aptly titled. But it was really good. I hung on every single word. I honestly couldn't stop reading from start to end. xo
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
I swear I thought you were gonna end this with Sam getting taken and I was gonna shoot you
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
Omg that creep
readerrr A chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
Hi :)
So I don't know if you'll still be reading these reviews years after your story has been completed, but I thought I'd drop one by seeing as I read the entire fic and enjoyed it immensely...
Er...at first I kept clicking the next button but there were no more chapters and I was all, NO...IT CANNOT END LIKE THIS...WHERE IS THE CLOSURE...
And then it was raining feels, but the weatherman hadn't warned me ):
But I'm kind of glad you ended it where it did...sometimes closure isn't the best of things in a story, sometimes leaving it open to interpretation creates something larger than the story itself...it makes the natural story that much more...supernatural ;) Haha, sorry, it had to be said. Alright, enough cheesiness, thanks for the great read and keep up the amazing writing in the future! :)
NiDubhchair chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
Not gonna lie - kinda disappointed that we never got to witness John and/or Dean pounding Frank's skull in. Some Catharsis after all that trauma would've been nice, but I guess that's not what you were going for ... Anyway, Congrats on a well-crafted & suspenseful story!
NiDubhchair chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Oooooohhhh poor Sammy! This is downright hard to read, but love seeing Sam fighting back and can't WAIT til that monster Frank gets his comeuppance. Can't. Wait.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
that was so sad but written so well poor sammy. you did a good job u should be really proud the storiy is awesome ur da man
Ceejay chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
God, this story made me hate John so much. It was a very gripping tale. Well done!
Yaoi Loving Neko chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Great story! Sending ya a slice of LOOOOOOOVE! X3
peguin117 chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Jesus christ you had me screaming into my pillow and waiting in anticipation with each chapter! I didn't even want to answer the door cause I was so worried about Sam! Amazing work you really wrote an incredible story! now a favorite author! Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
This was amazing.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
This was an amazing story!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
incredibly dark, but it was a thrilling read. kind of wish that it has a happier ending... nonetheless, awesome story :D
jk stevens chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Whoa..I hope Dean and John get there in time...talk about a cliffhanger..
747 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »