Reviews for Negligence
lex287 chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
Stayed up way too late to finish this, but it was so worth it! just the right length, and i've been a fan of supernaturaldh for basically as long as i've been reading fanfic, so just had to check out the beta she kept talking about :) Looking forward to reading more of your amazing stuff! xx
spnMom chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Whew, narrow escape... yay!
spnMom chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
This must have been really difficult to write, because it is difficult to read. Love it, the tension is thick and my skin is kind of crawling. Great descriptive writing; it is almost too good because it is kind of creeping me out.
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I've read this story before, but apparently I missed commenting on the first chapter. I really love this fic and this first chapter is so harsh... Kids at home alone with no money is just sad and scary; it makes me want to read more. Great start. Thanks!
CharmingKarma chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
D: *cries* This was so sad and poor Sam and Poor Dean and John can go Dine with a Wendigo! This was super well written and thanks for writing! Sorry for cutting this short, but I'm supposed to be doing homework...T_T Saaaammmmyyyyyy...*sniffles* Poor little boys...
Avaerial chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
Very lovely! You have such a way with words! It blows me away!

This story was very well composed and very moving. You wrote of the Winchester's emotions perfectly! I liked the setting of this story. I liked how it rook place in their childhood prior to modern days. Very intriguing toss and turn of events. Rom the times where you wanted to cry or to the times you wanted to scream, this is a beautiful story. I loved it! Thank you for composing it and sending it our way!

Great job and keep on writing!
Underworld's-Reject chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
Really good story, very well done. Poor Sammy.
Underworld's-Reject chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Just read the first four chapters. Very good. Look forward to reading the rest tomorrow
fireball1012 chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
R u going to have a sequel to this one bc frank could find Sam again since he is still alive loved the story
Breathless02 chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
wow this is truly a masterpiece of written work!

I was really into the story, like my heart was beating so fast and I was driven to read on.

You really have got talent there! Good job )
Sparkiebunny chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
Sad and emotional, but very well-written. Nice work! :)
CosmicEssence chapter 12 . 9/8/2010
This is a pretty damn good SN fic. Thought you had Sam do very well considering the way was blocked and he was on his own...though I did like how you set it up with his emotions beforehand. Dean and John also felt 'right', John was his appropiate harsh self yet not to the point of not being a father and seeing his point of view I can just imagine him saying those things in the series. Dean's anxiousness (yeah yeah i cant spell that word lol!) was adorable and again considering what his older self is like I can so see it.

But most of all, I thought your OC Frank was very well done. There were a number of times wherein I grimaced with disgust or scoffed at his thoughts...and since he's a fictional character (based on thousands of real life versions) I think thats pretty impressive how you were able to write him so true.

Cheers, very good read. _
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
So... Much... LOVE! I adore the love between Sam, Dean, and John, so sincere and true- part of the reason I love Supernatural in the first place. Great story, may frank rot in hell with Lillith and Alastair!
arilaen chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
AMAZING! D I love that Sammy tried to escape twice D Very well written!
Thriving Willow chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
I think you did a very good job at NOT making everything perfect in the end: Sam was still upset inside, John was still feeling guilty. It shows how they all ended up in the future. How it's never just been 'fine'. In a very twisted, emotional, teary-eyed way, I did love this story.

(Yay of dead!)