Reviews for Negligence
fireball1012 chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
R u going to have a sequel to this one bc frank could find Sam again since he is still alive loved the story
Breathless02 chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
wow this is truly a masterpiece of written work!

I was really into the story, like my heart was beating so fast and I was driven to read on.

You really have got talent there! Good job )
Sparkiebunny chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
Sad and emotional, but very well-written. Nice work! :)
CosmicEssence chapter 12 . 9/8/2010
This is a pretty damn good SN fic. Thought you had Sam do very well considering the way was blocked and he was on his own...though I did like how you set it up with his emotions beforehand. Dean and John also felt 'right', John was his appropiate harsh self yet not to the point of not being a father and seeing his point of view I can just imagine him saying those things in the series. Dean's anxiousness (yeah yeah i cant spell that word lol!) was adorable and again considering what his older self is like I can so see it.

But most of all, I thought your OC Frank was very well done. There were a number of times wherein I grimaced with disgust or scoffed at his thoughts...and since he's a fictional character (based on thousands of real life versions) I think thats pretty impressive how you were able to write him so true.

Cheers, very good read. _
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
So... Much... LOVE! I adore the love between Sam, Dean, and John, so sincere and true- part of the reason I love Supernatural in the first place. Great story, may frank rot in hell with Lillith and Alastair!
arilaen chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
AMAZING! D I love that Sammy tried to escape twice D Very well written!
Thriving Willow chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
I think you did a very good job at NOT making everything perfect in the end: Sam was still upset inside, John was still feeling guilty. It shows how they all ended up in the future. How it's never just been 'fine'. In a very twisted, emotional, teary-eyed way, I did love this story.

(Yay of dead!)
Thriving Willow chapter 11 . 5/18/2010
!...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(True panic. I was freaking out. At one point, I believe I slapped myself.)
Thriving Willow chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
I'm not sure wheather I should cry (Which I am doing, a little) or scream, "DEAD!" again.
Thriving Willow chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Neeeehhhhheeeeehhhhh (Breaking point reached.) (My mind will no longer function properly.) DEAD!
Thriving Willow chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
DEAD! (I'm panicking, if you haven't noticed.)
Thriving Willow chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Seriously, dead. Sammy is...he's...and I don't like the clearly disturbed motel guy. DEAD.
Thriving Willow chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Sam should...kill him. Really.
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Ah...no...ah...Something bad is going to happen. I just know it.(When DOESN'T it?) The set-up has been amazing. Knowing your mad skills, it'll probably stay that way.
BeTrueToThyself chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
Whoo-hoo! Intense. -inhales deeply- I need a massage to rub away the tension, the oh-so-delicious tension that I try so hard to find. It's especially difficult on fanfiction - so few seem able to pull it off.

I really have to thank you, because I've been trying to write something similar. Correction - to revise something similar. And to write a sequel. I've been avoiding it. I don't feel equipped. But after reading this, well, I've got some pretty good ideas. You're definitely a great writer. Keep up the good work!
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »