Reviews for Negligence
CosmicEssence chapter 12 . 9/8/2010
This is a pretty damn good SN fic. Thought you had Sam do very well considering the way was blocked and he was on his own...though I did like how you set it up with his emotions beforehand. Dean and John also felt 'right', John was his appropiate harsh self yet not to the point of not being a father and seeing his point of view I can just imagine him saying those things in the series. Dean's anxiousness (yeah yeah i cant spell that word lol!) was adorable and again considering what his older self is like I can so see it.

But most of all, I thought your OC Frank was very well done. There were a number of times wherein I grimaced with disgust or scoffed at his thoughts...and since he's a fictional character (based on thousands of real life versions) I think thats pretty impressive how you were able to write him so true.

Cheers, very good read. _
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
So... Much... LOVE! I adore the love between Sam, Dean, and John, so sincere and true- part of the reason I love Supernatural in the first place. Great story, may frank rot in hell with Lillith and Alastair!
arilaen chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
AMAZING! D I love that Sammy tried to escape twice D Very well written!
Thriving Willow chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
I think you did a very good job at NOT making everything perfect in the end: Sam was still upset inside, John was still feeling guilty. It shows how they all ended up in the future. How it's never just been 'fine'. In a very twisted, emotional, teary-eyed way, I did love this story.

(Yay of dead!)
Thriving Willow chapter 11 . 5/18/2010

(True panic. I was freaking out. At one point, I believe I slapped myself.)
Thriving Willow chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
I'm not sure wheather I should cry (Which I am doing, a little) or scream, "DEAD!" again.
Thriving Willow chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Neeeehhhhheeeeehhhhh (Breaking point reached.) (My mind will no longer function properly.) DEAD!
Thriving Willow chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
DEAD! (I'm panicking, if you haven't noticed.)
Thriving Willow chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Seriously, dead. Sammy is...he's...and I don't like the clearly disturbed motel guy. DEAD.
Thriving Willow chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Sam should...kill him. Really.
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 5/18/2010 bad is going to happen. I just know it.(When DOESN'T it?) The set-up has been amazing. Knowing your mad skills, it'll probably stay that way.
BeTrueToThyself chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
Whoo-hoo! Intense. -inhales deeply- I need a massage to rub away the tension, the oh-so-delicious tension that I try so hard to find. It's especially difficult on fanfiction - so few seem able to pull it off.

I really have to thank you, because I've been trying to write something similar. Correction - to revise something similar. And to write a sequel. I've been avoiding it. I don't feel equipped. But after reading this, well, I've got some pretty good ideas. You're definitely a great writer. Keep up the good work!
film princess chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
That was so nerve-wracking! Great job with the tension and getting Sam's emotions across. I was afraid the man would go after Dean too when the boys were in that room alone! Are you going to write a sequel to this since I'm guessing the man isn't actually dead? He's so crazy, I'm guessing he's not the type to give up and walk away. Either way, very interesting story!
Ashley chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Aw, you know, I've been reading your stories from the earliest to the latest, and I've noticed you started out good already, but you seem to improve more and more with each story. So well done with that! I especially loved this one.
MetallicTaste chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Okay, im begging you, no actual action. Like, make sam stab the bastard or something i dont wanna read slash...

WEll, i trust you. I trust you with my life. If there was slash you would warn me. I guess next chapter the bastard gets stabbed.
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »