Reviews for Negligence
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
great!
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I'm giving you some love! :D I am really enjoying this story! It is quite good, update soon!
MayukoSon chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Poor Sammy, it must suck to feel so left out.

Wonderful start, looking forward to seeing what horribleness will befall Sammy next.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
oh gosh I don't see this ending well! Awesome job though, can't wait for the next chapter )
KatieLB chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
good beginning... looking forward to what is to come... i have a feeling this is going to be one of those times where i want to strangle papa! love that emotion LOL great job
SilverRoseThorns chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter. Great job!
SalemsChild chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Intriguing start. Hm...just what kind of trouble will little Sammy get into?
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
So excited to see where this goes :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Great first chapter-I'm really worried for Sam, left alone in that dump of a motel. Can't wait for more story!
UKClaire chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Lol - you keep churning out these amazing stories that have me hooked from the get go. You write neglected/third wheel/angst ridden Sammy so well and I am soo looking forward to the next installment.
friendly chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
cool start.. can't wait for more
Sarie1210 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Excellent start. Poor Sammy. I bet Dean feels really bad when he realizes he missed his birthday.
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aw, poor emo, left behind Sammy. Update again soon!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Yay! This is an amazing start! Please update son. When is the next chapter coming?
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Yay, a new story from you, awesome! Great start - you have got it just right with Dean at 15 and Sam just turned 11 the age gap between them is at its most obvious, Dean is a teenager into more adult things and girls and Sam is still mostly a child. Sad that Dean forgot his little brother's birthday but guess he was more concerned with the fact their dad was late back from the hunt and that funds were gone, only Sammy's $5 enabling them to eat!

Although Sam hated going with his dad and brother the day before I think the reality of him being left on his own now will hit pretty quick. John really is an idiot for not thinking how young Sam actually is and Dean is so excited about the hunt that he can't get his mind round anything else!

Looking forward to more, loving this story already!
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »