Reviews for I WISH
usa-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Wow this was intense. A little bit rushed at parts, but the ending was perfect.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Have come across a few fics with alternate Jinchuuriki, this is the first I've read with Hinata, a sad dream that worked well, but in a way I'm relieved that Naruto skipped quickly across the latter part, some of it would have been difficult to read, especially the part with Hinata being drugged in jail. Although Hattori would reap the consequences of it afterwards if he succeeded in raping her, I prefer picturing Hinata getting another surge of Kyuubi chakra to work through the drugs and emasculate him most aggressively :-)
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Seeing as how Kishimoto has portrayed Kyuubi in the manga as Naruto & Kurama draw together, this story is not improbable. Kurama would have no patience for Naruto being an idiot, and would play that sort of trick on Our Hero to make him realize just how good he has it. :) Nice to see Shikamaru actually doing something in a fan fic instead of solely being lazy and tossing out a shadow sometimes. Hinata as the jinchuuriki gave her a whole different world of hurt to endure. I am unsure of complimenting you on that. :P
Writingprocrastinator chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
It's was a stroke of GENIUS to end the story with Shikamaru's POV.
It's such a cool story :)
I WISH I could write like this ... (See what I did there?), its so clear and so detailed xD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Seriously surprised this has so few reviews. It's got class, man. Perfect interactions (and damn if I didn't feel a whole bucket of bad at the mental picture of Hinata begging for him to wake up cause fuck you really know how to twang the heart strings) Also Naruto glaring down Shikamaru at the end was perfect. Really.
MissSnowyNight chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
*snicker* Hahaha poor Shikamaru! That's a great, light-hearted way to end this story :) I really liked your take on what would happen of Naruto wasn't born. I think that making it so that Naruto himself could witness this alternate universe was a nice touch as well- much more unique to other AU's. Very nice! :)
hey chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
this was extremely good! I loved it so much! All the Shika/Hina made me think of the whole plot and i cried like twice.. :-P

You're a great writer, ive seen most of your work and this story does not disappoint! I loved it! :-)

I just wish you had more reviews, this story decerves 100 reviews! Its t
midnightoasis chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Loved this. "What ifs" are always (well, usually...:D) interesting, and I think you did a great job on this. Heh, though I think no kids and no Hina at home was enough to snap him out of his funk!

Dialogue was lovely, everyone was in character (and Jinchuuriki!Hinata, as far as I can guess, hehe)...and the bit at the end was fantastic. One-sided Shika/Hina...no one can resist the cuteness that is Hinata!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
LOL! How weird. That was awesome. I can't imagine Hinata with Shikamaru, but I guess if she acted like that, why not. That was really good. Poor Naruto. Too much pain and hurt for one person. Brilliant. Beautifully written. But I guess I can see why Naruto would say that sometimes. Oh boy, Shikamaru better not wish. The Kyuubi has a weird way of granting wishes.

I still can't believe everything that Hinata had to go through. Sure, it wasn't as bad as Naruto's, but it was more painful on the emotional side. I never would have thought.
Stigma chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Liked the start and the ending. Disliked the middle and basically skipped most because I didn't come here to read a Hinata/Shikamaru story. Even if it was a passing dream.
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
“This whole day’s been made of fail. Let me make it up to you?”

This sentence. Right here. I loves it. Hell, I loves the whole thing! This is totally going onto my favorites. Oh-ShikaHina makes me cringe something fierce.

~MuSiC HaTs~
applebree chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I really enjoyed reading this one. When Hinata mentioned the movie, I smiled. I had a feeling it was related. It's my Dad's favorite movie, we always watch it on Christmas. My brother and I always make fun of George's wife when she says, "GEORGE BAILEY!" Cracks me up. Anywho - I got really sad during some of the parts, I actually had some tears threatening to come out. It was a nice ending though, I really liked it. Especially when you mentioned that they had eight kids. I can totally see that.
13bluecats chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Awesome story. I know I shouldn't cry over fanfiction, but the parts where Hinata was mistreated made me cry. I loved the family scenes near the end - eight kids! Somehow, I'm not surprised. I like that Naruto realizes how precious Hinata really is. I really hope Kishimoto makes them get together after all.
Grogert331 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Very well written. This story deserves more reviews! A bit of constructional critisicm(?): try and seperate the story into multiple chapters.
leeryan27 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This is an awesome story! I've read it like four times already and i think i will be reading it many times again.

Why does this story only have 6 reviews? hey!hey!hey people! wake-up and read this great story. this story deserves great reviews!

Please continue writing. all of your works are original and captivating :)