Reviews for Good Luck and Goodbye
The Phantom Dragon chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
wow, i love how u manage to pull of the twisted psychopath bits so well, do u have one where Genesis comes back?
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I love your OCs! Ally Gabrielle (sounds like I'm trying to say angel Gabriel there doesn't it?) I like it. And I'm delighted with Cid and Barret helping to look, albeit only for the others benefit. And the part about Marlene and Seph is cute :) Love it! Are you ever going to do a long YGO/FFVII crossover with the Jenova Corp universe? I think it'd be awesome!
chibi heishi chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
And again, awesome. I loved how you cameo'd Joey and Tea' (I think) and how Sephiroth likes the present time the best. I especially like how he misses 'the friend' - even though the man betrayed and tried to destroy him. I guess going insane yourself makes you more forgiving of someone else's acts of insanity.
Dragi chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
so cute :) really like this story line of yours specal those with cloud and sephiroth even thought i always hoped for cloud to get captured all the time. but rly liked the action building in this story :) hope to read more of them :)
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, Good Luck and Goodbye, has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Alternate Universe Category. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by Hope and passed to the judging rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Sai, Co-Admin of The Genesis Awards
GoldenShinyWireofHope chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
Wow. You really play the tension well in this one. I was gripped! I read part of it while in the house alone and must have jumped half a foot in the air when the phone rang! It reminds me a lot of the Saw films, particularly Saw 2, what with the different houses.

I like the resolution for Cloud at the end. It's nice to see him happy for once!

This one is up with When The Stars Shine Brightest as my favourite ever fanfics.
DreamlessRiver chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
This was AMAZING. Your work is always incredible. Good job!
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This is really good! i have to go read more!
MillieBee chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Hi again! I left a review on this a little while ago, but I forgot to ask: which story is it where the group first go to Earth? You have a lot of stories, I'm not sure where to start!

Thank you!
MillieBee chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
Wow. I just read this whole thing in one go ... I couldn't draw my eyes away from the screen. Really captivating! I'm not usually into crime and investigation sort of stories, but this one really held my attention. The way that information was given piece by piece, really slowly, and not knowing what the outcome would be was as tortuous for me as a reader as if was for the characters. And that's fantastic, because (I think) the whole point of writing is to capture the audience like that.

*SPOILERS*

(Don't kill me lol)

I had my money on Genesis as the villain for a while there. I don't know much about Crisis Core, but once Seph, Zack and Angeal all seemed to know the guy I kind of assumed lol. But you kept me guessing! Which makes it all the better!

*SPOILERS OVER*

Absolutely flippin' fantastic story.

Gonna go searching through your other stuff now D
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
Ooh, do I detect some foreshadowing to future fics? Velasquez's somewhat ominous words and the mention of Genesis... hm. XP

Anyway, yay! I love these epilogues so much. X3 Lots of cuteness. And...you gotta love that Cloud-and-Seph development. 3
Kazaam chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
I loved Gabrielle's line about not caring if they're aliens as long as they don't invade! And everyone's expressions. LOL. Though I confess, I don't actually know who she is. XD;; It seems like the name should be familiar, but I'm not quite sure.

And aw! I loved the ending! Seph thinking that the better times are now, and Cloud being a part of that. And that Cloud can actually admit that he's glad to have Seph back, and just enjoy spending some time with him. They've really come so far, haven't they?
Kazaam chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Koseki! I knew it! Okay, not exactly, but I suspected someone from Wutai, though I didn't know who. XD

Vincent's so cool, knowing to shut off the fire and to get out of the house! Just like the awesome ex-Turk he is. I am curious, though, about what exactly he saw or heard that made him realize they should get away.

Oh wow. I totally did not expect that lightning strike! It's just horrible, and yet so fitting, too.

And yay for Seph being alright! And aw, the hugs at the end were just perfect. Yay for Cloud finally hugging Seph!
1wngdngl chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
After reading that ending, I'm suddenly imagine a strange scenario in my mind...

Everyone: *vanishes*

Seph: "What the...?"

*: *crazy laugh* "Who was that you were talking to just now, Sephiroth? Oh dear, were you hallucinating? ;) Better hurry, you only have a few hours left..."

Seph: "NO!"
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
Aww! This was an adorable conclusion! I had a feeling it was Gabrielle that they had been talking to!

LOL at the comment about "card monsters coming to life"! The FF7 crew introduced to Duel Monsters; I love that idea!

And aww at the friendship cuteness! Yay that friendship always endures!

Great work!