Reviews for Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Foxyinthecity chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I so enjoyed this story! Picturing them as a couple was great. Gosh, useless you are not! There is a story with the name Stupid, you need to finish. So please keep writing.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I love this. Poor John. He obviously had something special planned. I lobe hearing about his life with Teyla and the baby.
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Aww, sweet! :D I really love your writing style - and very much enjoy reading all of your fics, so please don't feel useless! *hugs*

Your last fic, The Journal was such a good idea, and a real hit! :D You write excellent, and your idea's are awesome :)

Sorry - I cannot think of a request at the moment, but if I do getan idea - I will mail you :D
Cielito chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I think it's too sweet! and beautiful!
vball2003 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
aww, I thought it was cute. I like seeing stories of them actually having a relationship, cause there aren't many out there.
rubycaspar chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
You're right - total utter crap. I can't believe I just read all that nonsense.

And Dream a Little Dream of Me? What an awful song.

And Ella Fitzgerald? Bleugh. Kill me now.

Ok - joking, joking, TOTALLY JOKING. I love Ella Fitzgerald, like seriously worship at the altar of her amazingness. And I love that song. And I LOVE this story! So very sweet.

You want an idea for a story? Hmm... let's think. How about, set like eight years in the future, Tagan is tired of Teyla and John being the annoying non-couple of Atlantis, and comes up with an elaborate plot to get them together, with the help of Ronon, Rodney and Keller? Plenty of Tagan cuteness and family fluff, and you can write as much Ronon/Keller as your little shippy heart can handle. Just give Rodney a girlfriend as well, please.

I expect the first chapter by the end of the weekend, and I think you should call it 'Stupid Cupid', but it's up to you.

Get writing!