Reviews for My Brother's Girl
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I've never read a Joe/Callie before. But this was just completely awesome! I'm glad to have introduced myself to the pairing by reading this story.
Roswalyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow. You've already heard my thoughts on this, but I just have to reiterate again...you are a truly amazing writer for making this scenario actually believable to me. Never in a million years would I have considered Joe having feelings for Callie - and yet, you made it perfectly plausible. Your insight into Joe's character astounds me. And kudos to you for keeping the reader guessing as to "Frank's girl's" identity till the end - I was so sure it was Nancy that Joe was referring to, not Callie.

Wonderful writing, chica - can't wait to read more from you!
whitetigers chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Wow, i wasn't expecting that! But it was a great piece of writing! Very in depth way of looking at how Joe feels. I couln't in my wildest dreams even imagine them two together. But the way you brought it out in his head was very normal thinking on his part. Very realistic! Well done!
BM originally chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Now THAT is an interesting idea that I don't believe I've seen before...

You did a good job with the story, and it is an interesting concept. I don't know if I can really picture it, but I do have to say it is a novel idea! Thanks for sharing it!
Denise Allen chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Very different and very good. Well written. Not a pairing I would consider, but that's what makes it so well written. Really nice little piece.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This was good, Katie! Very different. I've never thought of Joe ever wanting to have a chance with Callie. (How did you come up with this idea?) But you got into his head so well here, I find the possibility believable.

Wonderful job done. :)
KCS chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Ooh, that's interesting! And very good job of getting into Joe's head, btw - wonderful!
dr drew chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
that was good it was so intresting and different.i often wondered about that myself,seeing they were also in each others nah they are too much is why i think she is a better fit for frank.