Reviews for Epiphora
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Would you believe this aspect of their relationship's been on my mind for the last few days? XD This was so sweet.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I read this story once before (before I had an account) and I fell in love with it then. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to discover it again so that I can save it in my favorites list.

I love the tension and emotions that you packed into this story as well as the devotion you exhibit between both Ike and Soren. Thank you so much for not only writing this story but for posting it so that we could enjoy it.
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Beautiful, touching and sad all at once.
CucumberKun chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
that was beautifully written

I enjoyed it a lot
Idrinkyourmilkshake chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This is like, exactly how I imagine the two post-RD.

...Wahh! It's really sad. It's like Highlander...

I also like, just like one of the other reviewers pointed out, the openness at the end.
El Nino1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This is a good one. I enjoyed the premise. It ended well enough, not offering complete resolution. Keeps it open. Lets the reader think about it.

What I'd suggest working on are mainly the grammar and syntax. It's rough in certain areas that could benefit from a closer read-through.

"...it felt so igood/I to touch Ike’s skin; to be touched" - Incomplete italics code and misuse of semicolon.

"Ike was oblivious to Soren’s machinations, he accepted Soren’s advice without question." - That should probably be a semicolon in place of the comma or two separate sentences.

"Another page, another library..." - Actually have no problem with the grammar here. Though incorrect, it's a stylistic choice. My only issue is that this line and the following passage reads like lazy writing. It's the opening paragraph too, so it could be stronger.

The semi-sex scene - All things considered, not bad at all. However, I winced a bit, and I'm not sure why. I've read much more graphic material for much more T rated games. In terms of the romance genre, it's pretty tame. In terms of the general fantasy genre though, and maybe because of story's main content and theme, the erotic language here feels slightly out of place. Or I'm just a wuss. Either way, the scene was actually well written, so maybe I'll just leave it at that.
Juanaxu chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aw... that was wonderful...just wonderful. I've always thought that Soren wouldn't be the kind of person that would just sit back and watch Ike die.
gtkm c chapter 1 . 5/8/2008