Reviews for Ichijo's Very Special Birthday
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
hehe, i like this oneshot, it was very well written! I love how you portrayed both Ichijo and Shiki, and well, I just think Shiki is the .Nice story.-
BloodyPoisonKiss chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Okay, I am going to follow your rules when it comes to the review part so here goes nothing. That story was awesome, and I loved every second of it. It is really hard to find any fanfiction on this couple, and there's only like 12 and on top of that most of them suck. Usually when i rate read a fanfiction I rate it Good, kinda or bad and most of them make it to bad, some of them make it to kinda, but yours made it to freakin godly! 8D Okay, so what I'm trying to say is I love the fic, continue writing!
Kvhottie chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
It was a very hot XD and cute oneshot. I rarely find Shiki being the Seme and it made me happy you made him one. It was awsome so please keep up the good work. I really loved it...especially the refference to that chapter in the manga.
yuesanfrommangafox chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I have read and reread this work. Each time I hope not to be reduced to tears. Alas, this time is no different.

This is the most beautiful of your fanfics to date. Ichijo epitomises everything I could possibly desire - which may have some baring on that decision.

The slow controlled build of the kiss - evince of love.

When a situation is so very intense, to have gentle banter is masterful; caring in the extreme.

I find I really need the laughter.

I adore the line 'You're completely different in bed'.

One word is out of place. Wank. On its own it is such a fun word; to give and to receive. I love the word. But somehow, between Shiko and Ichijo in this first-experience situation it is a little harsh. You are a thesaurus and have every word at your disposal - I know that they had been at each other for a reasonable period of time but, still - this is such a loving description that a common or garden wank does not fit in.

You make the whole scene so natural and comfortable.

I wish your writing was accessible to a wider audience.

Thankyou for yet more enduring images.
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I loved it! Especially the end.
x-Vampiric-heart-x chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I loved the story. I remember the scene well and how you added to it without it being out of place was fantastic. Very well done. Please keep up the good work. I love this pairing very much.
random fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
shiki's eyes are blue :)

nice fanfic by the way

can you make one with shiki

and rima too
Ririi chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I'm so glad other people think like I can SO tell!
Icekrystal06 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Oops... forgot to tell you that there's a tiny spelling mistake. At the near end, where Shiki says "we should have done this years ago." there's a spelling mistake on years. Thanx once again for the awesome story! Very graphic, did i mention that?
Icekrystal06 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Cute... really cute! I love the IchijoxShiki pairing! Special thanks to Kasumiyyh07 who gave the inspiration and big hugs and kisses to Seelie Spright! I love the story! Fan-fiction is awesome. At least it takes my mind off of waiting for the next VK chapter for a while... Thanx!
Kasumi Hayashibara chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Seelie spright... I LOVE YOU! This is an amazing fic and already I'm drooling over Ichijo and Shiki all over again! They are just so hot. The kiss scene was so good and the way they sucked each other's blood... 'Yup vampires are really sensual creatures, aren't they?

By the way, I'm kasumi_yyh07 in Mangafox. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Aiko'sNeko chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I liked it, it was short, and cute. )
Zaiaku Dyuu chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Yay! *huggles* thank you for posting another great fanfic. A SenriXIchijo one! The world needs more of them (_). Thanks for the amazing read, I'm trembling.