Reviews for Nightmares
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
awww this was ur first? lovely
themusicalmuffin chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
xP AWW YOU'RE SO MEAAAN! xD Always with the not-finishing stories. -sadface- I want to find out what happened! :O
blushuu chapter 15 . 3/7/2010
Review 100? YES *fist pump* I was wondering if you are ever going to update this story? Its been a year which makes me a very sad panda DD: No but still, you left off at such a suspenseful part and now Im all WTF is gonna happen? So um update? Please?
yumi chapter 15 . 11/22/2009
wow I love this fick, I hope you upload the new chapter soon
RawrHappi chapter 15 . 2/3/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter to go up!
Rikku2233 chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
this is story is so fukin awesome!

I want to marry it!

I need it so update soon kay?

I love you girl!
Rikku2233 chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
aw I forgot to say I hope roxas is ok lol!

is he going to get out ok?

I hope so

you love him to much to hurt him right?

x]

p.s.-I'm hyper today did you notice?
Rikku2233 chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
well this is review number eight amirite?

awesome eight is a lucky number(or is that seven?)

well whatever it is I really hope my reviews are making your day

ur awesome and so is nightmares!

got it?

Rikku2233 chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
so when are you gonna post the next chapter to nightmares anyways lol I mean I'm not trying to force you put I'm just curious I mean it's been a while and I miss it lol

whenever it is I can't wait!

]
well well well...

nightmares is the best it's one of your best stories(I think anyways)and that's why I'm leaving so many reviews!

I hope you feel loved!

D
Rikku2233 chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
you know what I love nightmares so much that I'm going to print it all out and keep it as a book once you finish it! isn't that a great idea that way I could never forget about it!

lol sounds a little obsessive but is actually a cool idea

don't you agree?

]
Rikku2233 chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
well I did promise you that I'd leave reviews for nightmares too didn't I well of course I wasn't lying about that either!

your too great for me not to keep my promise
*sigh*

nightmares is really the best it's transitioned so much since the first chapter I mean it's gotten such a deep plot since the beginning and I love it and I know so many other people do to!

Rikku2233 chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
you know I've really been neglecting this fic and I feel so bad! it's one of my fav's ever and I haven't even been checking to see when it gets updated or not I mean there's already 15 fabulous chapters and I've totally lost myself in it I hope nightmares last forever!

D
omfg!

I love nightmares I love nightmares I love nightmares I love nightmares I love nightmares I love nightmares I love nightmares I love nightmares I love nightmares I love nightmares I love nightmares

not actual nightmares just this story

lol