Reviews for Hianta's forever
coduss chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
eh, a little hard to read, especially with everything underlined. spelling issues here and there, but otherwise fine. faved and followed
Sliver Lynx chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Its good you adverted the rape I would have stopped reading this...also bad Kiba bad wheres my water hose so I can spray him!

I wonder if you are going to continue this one or are you leaving it alone?
Rindiny chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I was giggling. My inner fan-girl get's the best of me. xD
Raethor chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
you should work on your dialogue,people dont talk like that.

Also don't rush the story.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
When are you going to update?
AmazingMilto chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
im going to tell you the truth, that story lacked detail, and the words were underlined, and you made alot of spelling mistakes, and grammer mistakes
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Please keep going. This is good.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Awesome story though I am not sure what is up with the underling I trully hope you decide to continue this story. I am very interested in who the 3rd member of there team is going to be. I order Naruto to greatly harm/kill CAPTAIN EMO in a slow and most painful way possible also DOG BOY needs to learn a few new tricks like PLAY DEAD.
THE HEE-HO KING chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Interesting keep up the good work and maybe get a beta and stop the underline till next time ja
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
No offense, but why does everybody in your story talk like a neanderthal? And what's with all the underlining, making Chewie dizzy... (Hurls in nearby bucket) Great story, but it needs a beta reader. get one, and fast! (Don't ask me, stupid site says I'm not qualified...)