Reviews for You know you want it
Ok, I'm seriously backwards today. I had meant to say that it needs a sequel, for some reason, I thought there was... Shoot, maybe there is. Either way, nicely done. :3
Haaaa, now I see why there have been sequels to this. It simply demands it. Right then. Off to read the rest. Cheers! :3
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow, very nice, and I have to say, I think I shall be trying that drink! It sounds lovely :') and easy enough to concoct.
I wasn't sure what the hell Carol's problem was though!
Jareth-GK chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
A portrait, you say? I haven't had a proper portrait commissioned in ages.

This is an interesting little tale. If only it were that easy to sweep Sarah off her feet and back to my castle. I know she wants it, but she persists in denying us both. But I have nothing but time.

I wonder where I might find such a t-shirt? I'm afraid my current wardrobe is lacking in such novelties, a deficiency I'm happy to rectify if it pique's Sarah's interest. What I would do for that stubborn, stubborn, girl...
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I really liked this fic. And I saw the portrait you based it off of. Nice work, I really like your writing style.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh I love this one shot! It would be really cool to see what else would happen with it if you ever decided add more to wink
LadySafire chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
The sneaky lil snot. Gotta love his deviousness. And love your stories.
Ismira Daugene chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I saw the picture you are referring to before reading your story and it just made it wonderful! I think you could definitely make this into a longer story, but I like that you kept it short. Just a little peek into what Jareth was thinking when he wore that outfit.
Cascaper chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
*sighs* Now that is way more like it. PG all the way, people. This was really very sweet.
phoenixflameangel chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
awesome...simply awesome...I do so hope you write more stories!
Pateena chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Ooh, so very good. Your stories make me laugh every time, I like the way you write your characters and the way you write could so write another story about the day after. Ha Ha I could just see her reaction to what happened the night before. I really like the shirt saying 'You know you want it'
Apollo's Priestess chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Awesome One shot! "you know you want it!" D yea that's definitely a shirt Jareth deserves to wear! Hell yea Sarah wants it!

This was a nice little one shot. I dont like that Carol chick. Does she hate or love Sarah? Cuz she seems intent on the idea that Sarah has no date and that she go out with her instead? So I dont know whats going on there. So the whole bar was rigged with Goblins? He probably has them all around her all the time just waiting for her to call him. D Aww he loves her. I like the Glow worm drink! Of course it has peach! So poor Sarah her life isnt really going the way she wants it too. It seems like Sarah hasnt belonged in our world since she went to the Labyrinth. No wonder Jareth knew she would call him. She had to go back.

I would have liked to see Carol's face when Jareth walked up to Sarah! Ha in your face. I love how you always describe Jareth. I can clearly picture him in my mind.

So Sarah went home with Jareth! Nice ending! Loved it.

A.P.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Damn, we should all be so lucky on our birthday. Go Sarah! Glad Jareth helped her prove Carol wrong. What a bitch.

-Ellie
Ifritblue chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I say that picture you are talking about. Great story. very unpredictable.
Kaline Reine chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Indeed she shall! Lol. Best oneshot I have read in a very long time! I hope you forgive me for not reading some of your longer stories, but I've been really busy lately. I'll be back! Lol. You are so talented, I wish I could write like you. I absolutely love this fic, seriously!

-k.R.