Reviews for Light and Dark Kisses
BethRedus chapter 3 . 1/25
oh my god, poor yashiro, I was laughing so hard. thank you, this brightened up my day
claraowl chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
I loved it.
Poor Yashiro! XD
Collaborative Lady chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Ooh, yes. Dark lord minion. Last part was perfect.
Collaborative Lady chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Oh, the first three chapters were OK, but I burst out laughing as soon as Kyoko's co-actor got snagged in the dressing room, and then I didn't stop.
BrizzyBabber chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
hehehehehe that was funny!

but i cant believe its finished!
BrizzyBabber chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
hehehheheheh evil laugh that was great

!
CrystalMage149 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
hahaha! Ren kissing a guy! So hillarious!
slr2moons chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
That was incredibly funny. Mr. Yashiro is my favorite character in Skip Beat, and I've always been disappointed with his perpetual matchmaker state in canon. You've turned his role into a hilarious adventure with your fic! Thank you for sharing this story with us. I laughed all the way through it. :D

I enjoyed your story so much, I plan to add it to my ficrecs page when next I update. If you are curious, you'll find the link at the bottom of my profile.

Thanks again! -slr2moons
MitsukiTenshi chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
This is such a cute story 3 /

Poor Yahiro-san... he needs a nice vacation..
lazzykane chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
i have to omit the last part of his resume was pretty accurate and funny... yeah he really needs a raise
DreamIdol chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
lol
deletedaccount3 chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
O_O It was . . . surprisingly really funny (even though a little creepy with Ren kissing guys). I'm usually really picky when it comes to staying in character but the hilariously entertaining situation totally kept me going. Keep writing. _
Johonna Marie chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
it sounds interesting, and its riviting!
lescribble chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Yashiro is very sneaky. Haha, I just love the way you made him act all panicked in the beginning, all the while scheming for the couple.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
This makes me smile. Ren's just so funny when he becomes the Dark Lord. It's also funny when you factor in how clueless Kyoko is.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »