Reviews for As Long As You Want Me Here
Radon65 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
That was peculiar. Strange, but sweet. Although I would think that two people in love would get up to SOMETHING in TWO YEARS. It was funny the way the rest of the team were like, wait... what? Adorable ending.
Riza Hawkeye fan chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
is that a thrat or a waht good story vary fluffy
reiniku chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
So...I've been just skimming your profile page and reading. This is also fantastic! At this rate I'm going to end up reviewing everyone one of your FMA stories... Anyhow, the grammar is nice which is a prerequisite for a good fic in my mind. And I like to think you keep everyone very close if not completely in character. Awesome.
Huntress Arashi chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
sweet! can't believe i wasn't able to read this before. :D
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 12/18/2008

Aww very sweet!
LostNight0907 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Aw...it's so KAWAI!
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I haven't read fluff form you in AGES!

Great work, Riss. I love it. It's very simple and cute and sweet and fluffy! haha. I could see this happening, you know.. hehe.

Rin~
srdfgchvjboguvjh chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
well written, but Riza strikes me as slightly OOC. well, if she is manga!Riza. if she is anime!Riza, then she's fine. Also... don't be offended, but it got a TAD cliched, yes?
bluerain2blue chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
That was so cute! I love it. It was funny too. Something that makes everything awesome.
Just A Realistic Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aw...So sweet!
HannahBlack09 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
“Call me ‘sir’ one more time and I will kiss you,” Roy warned her soberly, to which Riza could only reply with a smile,

“Understood, sir!”

Cutest thing EVEER! :3

What a beautiful fict! xD
Yun Min chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
*hug Rissy-chan* You realise you are amazing right...? If you don't, I'm coming to Australia and telling you in person until you believe me.

I LOVED this! It's just so sweet! *hugs Rissy-chan again*
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Omg I love the end! That was a really sweet piece of writing.