Reviews for Not What You Expected?
Ratus chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
OK, I admit I like Harry and Tonks, but that was just too funny :) And I agree with you about the over used plot of her "true" form being better looking is over used, why not a mousey little brunette or something?
Entoarox chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Its actually cannon that tonks is more attractive.
She willfully uses her powers to make her look less like her natural self because she inherited the black genes to such an extend she is almost a clone of her mother and aunt (bellatrix), the second being the reason she makes herself look diferent.
Now, you can say a lot, but its cannon that the black sisters look (or in Bella's case, looked) like walking talking sex appeal.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
pretty lolzy
Wildling Girl chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh my, this was absolutely fantastic! It made me laugh so much in the end, great work here!
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
well i agree it does get annoying i seriously dont think shes a man lol. But my fav real form tonks stories is she stays morphed cuz shes a carbon copy of bellatrix lestrange or one i read was even that she started morphing so young even she doesnt know what she really looks like anymore.
iDontSeeYou chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh my god, this is freaking hilarious! You did great :D.
Dairegh chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
...Heh. : )
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
!
Wolfe7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Taking into account your annoyance at Tonks' real forms, I'll assume that you'll end up liking this one-shot; though, you don't particularly seem to favor Meta-Harry either, so... you could always review the one-shot, I suppose. :)

s/4307800/1/Faces

Not much to say on your fic, unless you want me to shower you with compliments on your superb grammar, vocab, syntax, etc. [and amusement factor :D]
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh God, my Mind's Eye! GAH! DAMN YOU! CURSE YOU!

...

Stranger than you dreamt it, can you even dare to look...

Damn, I've been listening to too much Phantom of the Opera lately.
Yorae Rasante chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
The sad thing about the usual fics about this is that her real appearence was described on HBP and it is exactly the same as usual with normal hair color...

Hilarious, by the way, specially Harry's reaction.
setesh17 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
lol, that was nice for a laugh
darklordmike chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh. Oh wow. That was disturbing. And awesome. Consider me squicked, and well done.
Ageon chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Can't...breath...laughing...to hard!

the man continued in a scolding manner. "That is not appropriate boyfriend behavior!"

Favorite line ever!
ElfGuard48 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Know what you mean about the usual plot lines for Harry/Tonks. I found your story quite funny. Poor Harry. Thank you for the chuckles.