Reviews for When the Mouse Caught the Fox
cakeesuki chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
KYA i LOVE this! naruto loves hina unconditionally and needs her more than air. just like i dreamed it 3
Erora chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
OMG! I love it! That was so sad. Yet...I like how it went. I am sorry Sai had to die but it was the only way one person could die. I can't wait to see what happens with Naruto and Hinata. Also, how will Sakura fair? Will she find another love? Will Sasuke come back? Will I ever stop asking questions? Probable not...Well, keep writing. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon!
Erora chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
I like your story...It is good. I think that you should make the person that they are going to go get eather the guy trying to kill them or someone completely worthless to anyone but Tsunade. That would be funny. Or make it the guy who has the Divocement papers for her and Jariya's Divorce. That would make a really funny ending. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Vehlika Clearskyes chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
Awesome!
Rose Tiger chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Keep going.
Haileyamandar chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
straight forward combat Taijutsu.

Thanks for updating, queerbait. But Sakura loving Sai? I'm not so sure I like it x-x
Kasek chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
No Darn it, I thought I didn't like Sai, but I guess I do... ToT
Vehlika Clearskyes chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Cool!
Rose Tiger chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
Please keep going. Don't stop.
Sony89 chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
yei yei NaruHina moment ;) good chapter
Haileyamandar chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
HURRY UP AND UPDATE YOU QUEER
Sony89 chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
:) i liked it
piratequeen11 chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
I like the story so far. Please continue.
Sony89 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
a little short, but i like it!
TheMissingPieceInaJigsaw chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
UPDATE SOON PLZ! LUVIN IT SO FAR! (besides the shikatema part. i prefer shikaino and kibatema!) UPDATE!