Reviews for Dead on Time
StarCloud chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
OH MAN, what a good fanfic
you definitely gotta continue this one, its a killer
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Wow. Pity you're probably not going to continue this. This is awesome. Ah well.
PunkZZZ chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Typical Ichigo fashion. It's like he's trying to get himself killed. Stupid Ichigo.

Loved the chapter! :)

~Artemis
PunkZZZ chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Great story! I really love the interactions between Ichigo & Zangetsu. This looks to be a really good story! :)

~Artemis
Averal chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Wow... this story is amazing. It throws the reader into an unknow, un-bleach universe and keeps him fascinated by the heroes' histories and fates. I'll be waiting for next chapter:)
margaretng chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
O it's getting pretty interesting. Still a tad confused, but it's all good. Please continue asap ;)!
Arora HickoryEye chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
I'm mainly a lurker and usually don't express my opinion on fics until the very end - I read it, enjoy it and have a break for a few months until my brain recovers from the overdose (which accords because of my tendency to concentrate on one fandom, and usually one specific ship for ridiculous long periods).

But oh boy, I'm so happy to be back and in the Bleach section!

Even if there are many fics that just go wrong when it comes to the comic and its characters (sorry, lack of time keep me from watching Bleach on big colorful TV screen), and even if their writing style has pretty nice grammar and attractive paragraphs, it just become too overbearing later on – like eating something too greasy.

Well after my little rent I finally reached the point – I love you and your food (for the soul), it is really fun reading "Dead on time", just for the sheer pleasure of having genuine Ichigo and Rukia bickering and not some shallow cat-calling as sad excuse for upcoming fluff, even if I'm certain that your fluff makes me a total fan girl with abnormal squeaky-toy voice.

p.s. the following person isn't professional reviewer, and any writing mistake on her behalf should be blamed on the fact English grammar is mother lode different from any other languages she knows.
KatLady13 chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Holy shit. This has been so awesome so far and I am very impressed. You've really put a fresh twist on these two, but still managed to keep the self tormenting Ichigo and the bad ass Rukia that I love. Please update soon!
Spooky4ever chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
I don't understand why this story has so little reviews, its awesome! It's a very unique story, I've never read anything like this before. It's well writen and true to the characters, and now that the ball has started to roll I get the feeling its only going to get better! I can't wait to see where this is going and learn more about this world you created. Update soon!
Sunjewel chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Very interesting! Update as soon as you can!
DarkSmile chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
O.O wowerz
Avandivai chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
This is awesome. I'm really liking this so far. Please continue!
rukiafun chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
Very interesting story! Please update as soon as possible!

There should be more ichiruki interaction though.
Inazagi chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
O! I'm liking this! A good base for an interesting IchixRuki fic!

(It's a shame that writing your own fic doesn't satisfy the craving for some IchiRuki goodness!)