Reviews for Confessions Of A Broken Princess
Dead Turtle chapter 7 . 10/13
Wew, this is too grimdark for me.
Dead Turtle chapter 2 . 10/13
Ha, I see that following your heart doesn't always lead you to the place you want.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
I love your descriptions, if I didn't know better, I would have thought you had lived in the Victorian or Edwardian Eras! I'd be more than happy to look over your work! Your hurried pace to write the story down brings excited drama to your story! Please write more, soon!
penpaninuSessh chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
"she is ill, become her tender tourniquet. At once you will become the crux of her little life, " that was beautiful. well done!
penpaninuSessh chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
its a great story! Iloved that film so much and Cuaron's work. The movie touched me in so many ways and the nuances he got out of the children was incredible. A wonderful movie my mother loved sicne she read the book growing up. You did Minchen justice! Can't wait to see what happens next
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Great stuff. Catch ya on the flip side.
Avery Taylor chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
awesome! really draws you in!
Acorn-Tree chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Wonderful story. I love the way you word your sentances too. For some reason I can't have seen myself thinking about what happened to Maria Minchin! Its a rather great idea to write about. I look foward to more chapters.

Holly chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
More more! This is my favorite movie, has been since I was 10. Your new perspective is so creative and well done!
prncektsoon chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
well I like it so far I really hope you complete it
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
This is the best piece on Miss Michin's past, I've ever read! Your writing is so eloquent and so tragic ... I love the use of metaphors and similies from time time ti time, you are very gifted. The last chapter touched me; it's scary what some fathers do to their own children ... it's sick. You've portrayed the feelings of Amelia and Maria very well, congrats! Oh and the punctuation is okay, it doesn't get in the way at all.

You need to continue it, please ... and my apologies for not being able to indiviadually review every chapter, I'm a but hard pressed for time.

Do continue!

ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
Wow this is good keep up the great work!
SMARTALIENQT chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
WOW! This is great! Poetic, moving, poignant... wow. I like it a lot!

P.S. I love the poem Tyger, Tyger! I had to sing it in sixth grade, and I just love it.
Grace chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
That's such a beautiful story. Now I know what really happened to Miss Minchin and I don't blame her at all, still it kinda makes you wish that life would've been so much better for her and her sister.
disneydork chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
I really liked this chapter.

The ending was sweet, in a lonely way...

Really good chapter, not rushed at all.